ripped from the pages - chapter 8

ripped from the pages - chapter 8

A Chapter by paper vanhite

 

The next day, the group continued looking for Raki. However, it appears they got lost no thanks to Tex.

"Now I remember why i don't follow dogs." Paper said getting annoyed.

"It's not my fault. Icy lost the map." Tex said getting an annoyed look from Midnight. "And it's also your fault too, Midnight."

"How is any of this my fault? I didn't tell you to try to pick up Raki's scent. Besides, I'm pretty sure we're on the wrong trail anyway." The cat snapped back.

"I found Ivalice's house." Icy said from above. "it's only a bit further from here anyway." he added while landing on the ground.

"For once I'm glad you have wings. they're actually useful when we need them." said Paper as he started walking in the direction Icy pointed out.

"See? I didn't get us completely lost. You owe me an apology, Midnight." said Tex.

"Drop dead, Tex." was all Midnight said following Paper and Icy before being pulled back and slammed into a tree by Tex. "ow!"

"Let's try this again again. Say sorry..." Tex growl. Instead of the desired answer, he received a loud scream from the boy. While he proceed to quiet the boy, both Paper and Icy saw the act.

"Kinky." said Paper not really trying to get involved.

"What the hell are you doing to Midnight?" Icy snapped.

"Um.. well, I was, you see, I was trying to... he-he. This isn't what it looks like." Tex tried to defend himself but failed.

"You have exactly 0.5 seconds to get your paws off of Midnight before I bust a cap in your a*s." and Tex did exactly what Icy told him to.

"Violent much?" Paper and Midnight said at the same time before walking in the direction Ivalice lived.

"No one loves me." Tex whimpered making Midnight turn around to say, "That's not entirely true. I kinda like you." Midnight stated turning back around before he added, "You aren't half bad for a mutt."

Icy, on the other hand, decided to say nothing and walked at his own pace behind the two leaving Tex alone who quickly ran to catch up with them.

 



© 2009 paper vanhite


Author's Note

paper vanhite
yay my first chapter with proper grammar. (it'll never happen again though. trust me)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on June 10, 2009
Last Updated on September 24, 2009


Author

paper vanhite
paper vanhite

richmond, VA



About
i write for fun and refuse to capitalize. if that gets on your nerves... well that's you lol. i don't like writing professionally if it's online and for my own amusement (therefor just about everythin.. more..

Writing