The pain of hate.

The pain of hate.

A Chapter by Sarah

Shane P.O.V

Eve looks at me before walking away up stairs. Which is when Michael turns to me "I want you out Shane, you got till sundown, tonight" he tells me before going to walk up the stairs with Eve. "Yeah go an f**k your fang banger" I shout at him before he comes flying down the stairs pinning me up agaist the stone cold wall "I change my mind, I want you out in the next 15 minutes," he tells me as he drops me near the front door and using vampire speed to go running back upstairs to Eve.

I stay there for about five minutes before pulling myself up and walking to my room where I pall out a duffle bag, chucking in my clothing before walking in to Claire's room and picking some of her items and flinging that in my duffle. I open her draw beside her bed where I see pictures of me and her in there. I pick up one of the newest one where we are sat with each other arms.

I do up my duffle and chuck it over my back before shouting "later suckers" and slamming the door shout behind me. I was going to find Claire and I was going get us out of Morganville…

Claire P/O/V (in her dream)

I lay there in a pool of blood; around me smoke seemed to be coming from the floor. "Learn you manners" an voice kept saying. The voice was quite at first but it got more viscous as I lay there. Pain stuck the top of my head.

It felt like I was being pulled and I was not moving. The person was strong. He came in the light more moving the smoke with him. Oliver. I lay there trying to move but not succeeding, I was stuck. It was like someone drilled me to the floor with the pain I was also in. That's when I decide to scream and scream and scream…

The hold on my hand got stronger " Ma'ma, Ma'ma" I heard someone pulling me ever so slightly where I wake up screaming, sweat falling from my head "it was just a dream" I mumble out. I look around the room. I was safe. Timothy was still holding my hand, he looked up at me and smile "bad dream" I said to him which he nodded too.

We sat in silence for a while before he got up "would you like to watch a film?" he ask me "maybe it would take your mind of it Ma'ma?" I nod to him as he goes to walk out the room "Its Claire, could you call me Claire please." he just looks shocked as if no one has asked him to call them there real name before "of course Claire, I will be right back," before he leaves the room.

The feeling of being left on my own is agonising. I am scared in case someone will take me, the fear in the back of my mind that I may not be here soon and be back in pain and torture. Timothy walks in with a stake high of DVD's in one hand and a TV, DVD player in the other. He puts the DVD's on my bed for me to choose before he goes over and sets up the TV and DVD player for us to watch a film.

I have a look at all the DVD's he has picked which go from girly to more girly. "Are you sure you ok going to watch one of these films?" I ask him which he comes to stand next to me "of course ma'… I mean Claire" he corrects himself mid sentence, I shrug my shoulders until I realise I am in so much pain that Timothy helps me to sit back proberly giving my enough support.

When I am comfortable and Timothy was happy that I was fine I passed him P.S I Love You, which he put on and came and sat down next to me as we watch the film together. Knowing he was there, even though my mum put him there for my safety, just knowing I have them makes me fill safe.

Amelie P.O.V

"What a lovely surprise." Oliver greats me as I walk in to his cage where he is staying. He was covered in sliver what he was trying not to show me how much he was not hurting.

"I advise you to be quite Oliver." I say to him in venom showing my fangs. I go over to him being careful not to touch the silver around him, I slowly sink my teeth in too his neck.

I suck slowly letting the pain of the blood he is losing to come to the surface. I allow myself not to kill him but to drain most of his blood. Once I was finished only leaving him a small amount of blood in his body, I walk out of his cell and turn to one of the guards "Only allow him to drink animals blood, it will keep him weak, also put a silver chain round his neck. He needs to suffer for what he did."

I walk out of the tunnels under ground, where I am meet by Myrnin and 5 guards.

"Don't Myrnin, leave him" I tell him more like an order which he gives me a wired look before shaking his head.

"I am sure you put him in his place" he gives me a statement which I nod too. "Claire needs me, I must get back. If you would like to do any," I pause for a moment to try and think of the write words "experiments on Oliver, then I give you permission to do so," I informing before walk with my guards back to my car to get on my way home to Claire.



© 2011 Sarah


Author's Note

Sarah
What do you think ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

381 Views
Added on November 6, 2011
Last Updated on November 14, 2011


Author

Sarah
Sarah

United Kingdom



About
I am english and am 16 years old. I was born on 13th march. I live in washington in england. I write poems, short stories. books I like: Morganville vampires Fallen twilight harry potter. Fr.. more..

Writing
Darkness Darkness

A Poem by Sarah


The curse The curse

A Poem by Sarah


Little Darling Little Darling

A Poem by Sarah