1

1

A Chapter by rae52

“Go to Hargol Hardri, Tanonal the wise and Eagale the great will be found there.  May the will of all in Garran keep you safe and let you come to Hargol Hardri before the new moon it in the night sky.” Ganad Folonad's father the king of Garran counselled him.

“I shall ride swiftly and secretly.  Gano, go find someone to saddle Moonshine, I will need to leave ‘ere the sun rises”

“As is your will captain” said Gano as he left.

“The fate of Garran rests almost solely on you! Be secret, be safe! Be proud and never forget Garran!”

 

“We must ride swiftly and secretly Moonshine, we must make Hargol Hardri before the new moon rises, that gives us five and twenty days to get five hundred leagues! We will be hard pressed.  Run. Run as soundlessly as moonlight; as secretly as shadow!  Remember you are lord of the Gera horses; run fast as the wind!” and with that they galloped off faster than a racehorse yet Moonshine could go ten times this fast without breaking a sweat.

 



© 2011 rae52


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWSOME

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yay! This IS LOTR like!!!! Especially the whole "Be secre, be safe!" thing. It reminded me of Gandalf getting in Frodo's face and saying "Is it secret? Is it safe?" :) Wonderful chapter!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I think I read this before you made it a book, and it was a story, and I really liked it. This is kinda a Lord of the Rings thing, isn't it?

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

319 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 11, 2011
Last Updated on July 11, 2011


Author

rae52
rae52

Middle-Earth



About
I enjoy writing. more..

Writing
Bree Bree

A Chapter by rae52


Lucas Lucas

A Chapter by rae52


Bree Bree

A Chapter by rae52