2

2

A Chapter by rae52

“Folonad is on the horizon he seems to have come through battle his face bleeds as does much of his body.” Reported Gala (one of the elf lords of Hargol Hardri)

“He is barely conscious he will not stay on his horse for much longer I fear!” added Gela

“Come brother we must bring him here, to safety. He has fallen and will need tending by Eagale!  Gola, brother, get Eagale, Folonad has fallen tell him it looks fatal!” said Gala

 

The journey had been hard for Folonad; he had fought off many faerie tribes.  But in the last battle, when he had come face to face with a huge marsh troll, he had thought it was the end. Luckily the dawn had crept up on the troll before he could deal the last blow to Folonad.  But though the troll hadn’t managed to kill him, the cursed arrow from the faerie queen had very early done it.  He was clinging to consciousness he was about to fall.  He slipped sideways a little.  He fell.  The last memory he had was of clear elven voices muttering in concern.  The blackness took him.  He knew nothing of time until he regained consciousness many days later.

 

“It is a joy to see you awake Folonad, for when my kin found you we feared we should not.” said Eagale  he looked at Folonad closely he didn’t seem to know himself what terrible danger he had been in when Gala and Gela  had found him.  He had suffered hurt off many cursed faerie blades, he was more resistant than most men, it was lucky he was, otherwise the black tide would have got swifter and stronger knowing that the King of Garran’s will was weakening, that they were even now seeking help and council.  “We are holding a council tonight to decide the course of action.  We would have held it many days ago but for you, you are lucky to be alive!”

“How long have I been unconscious?” asked Folonad in wonder “For it seems yesterday at the most since I will not say the memory burns like the real one did!”

“You have been here ten days, my kin and I have tended you.” Said Eagale he knew what Folonad was thinking.



© 2011 rae52


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWSOME

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Ooooooh! An elf lord!!!!! This is really, really, really awesome. :)!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This is good, and keep writing!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

310 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 11, 2011
Last Updated on July 11, 2011


Author

rae52
rae52

Middle-Earth



About
I enjoy writing. more..

Writing
Bree Bree

A Chapter by rae52


Lucas Lucas

A Chapter by rae52


Bree Bree

A Chapter by rae52