4

4

A Chapter by rae52

 

“By getting here you have all shown daring and courage and you will need ever ounce that you possess to get to the foot of mount Kaley and find Thalonad heir.” Said Tanonal

“One from every race present here: Darrow you shall go for the dwarfs, Harondai you shall go for the elves and Folonad you shall go for the men.  Tanonal you are the only wizard present and they will need you wisdom.  You must try to destroy Enan, you may have to split up or go a separate way.  But do not forget that your only goal is to destroy Enan.  Destroy him, before he destroys you!”

 

“Let your journey begin!  May it prove less perilous than the path to deaths door.” said Eagale and with the cheering of the other elves Gala, Gola and Gela especially for they had become great friends in the light of the morning and the three elves promised that they would ride to their aid when the battles began, they set off.  At first they could canter on the well used track but as it split up the track was less used and often over grown and they had to pick the way carefully but then at last they saw the open plains an were able to gallop off they rode fast, I mean fast for Gera horses, not normal ones they were going at a tremendous pace and when the sun had set they made camp for faerie could not be far away.

 

Harondai lay watching the stars; this was rest enough for him.  He could see Tanonal a dark figure against the star studded sky.  Howling filled the air!  It struck fear into the hearts of all the company.  The horses went mad with fear.  They were going to make a mad dash for freedom if the howling didn’t stop soon.  But moonshine stayed so they stayed too for moonshine is lord of the Gera horses and they were bound to his will, and he would never be parted from Folonad, never unless Folonad wished it to be.



© 2011 rae52


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWSOME

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm not even confused by the characters yet! (Probably because I managed to survive through the long narrative of LOTR with all those characters without getting confused). This is getting really, really, really like LOTR!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm starting to get a little less confused with some of the characters, and this story is still really good! Keep writing it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 11, 2011
Last Updated on July 11, 2011


Author

rae52
rae52

Middle-Earth



About
I enjoy writing. more..

Writing
Bree Bree

A Chapter by rae52


Lucas Lucas

A Chapter by rae52


Bree Bree

A Chapter by rae52