5

5

A Chapter by rae52

As the wulves drew closer they mounted the horses ready to escape if it was possible to at any time if it wasn’t they would fight and it would be almost certainly to the death.  But the darkness of the night got a little less and three silhouettes appeared from the darkness.  Three rather familiar elven figures.  Gala Gola and Gela had come as they had promised; thankfully they had turned up a little sooner than expected just as this huge battle was not exactly unexpected but definitely not foreseen to be so close to Hargol Hardri or so sudden.

 

“Le’me at ‘em.  Le’me at ‘em.  They’re going down!” Darrow yelled as Tanonal held him back.

“I do not doubt you are a fierce warrior, but it would be folly to make yourself a target.  Nay little one, we will not make it so easy for them.  They do not deserve life.  I will do my best to take it away from them!” said Harondai

 

Four wulves were dead all of a sudden!  All four elves had shot at them soon more and more wulves were falling to the ground lifeless killed by an elvish arrow, Folonad's sword, Tanonal's staff or Darrow’s axe was swinging madly and separating flesh and bone head from neck.  Every wulf that died got them closer to each other and soon they were fighting back to back.  Then when every wulf had suffered the companion’s weapons they were breathing normally and checking their wounds. 

 

There was a scream!  It was Folonad’s scream!  He was in pain that was obvious!  A wulf had launched its self at Folonad because he was closest to the shady darkness of the woods.  Folonad had drawn his sword the beast was dead but Folonad was trapped beneath him! Folonad was dieing! That was the thought dominating the mind of all of them.  So even when three deer appeared from the woods and then turned to humans they did nothing ready to die if that was the fate they were born to.

“Welcome Talaer of the HatheWood!”

“Tanonal you are welcome here as ever but…!” as he saw Folonad he stopped “no Fol-Folonad!” He stammered “You are welcome here if you will vouch for your friends.  Talan come forth and help me carry Folonad!”  As they walked into the wood they grew uneasy the constant muttering about Folonad was disturbing.  It didn’t sound good.

“Get Tyraine, he will help!”



© 2011 rae52


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

AWSOME

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

wolves! *shudders* Awwwwww. Poor Folonad. :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wolves and wolf have a o, not a u, but I used to write it like that, so I totally understand. It's really good!

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

303 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 11, 2011
Last Updated on July 11, 2011


Author

rae52
rae52

Middle-Earth



About
I enjoy writing. more..

Writing
Bree Bree

A Chapter by rae52


Lucas Lucas

A Chapter by rae52


Bree Bree

A Chapter by rae52