Kickin' it off

Kickin' it off

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah

   Welcome to Touretville the town of dreams, crimes, and many other things you may not know. For we are the city near Phoenix, AZ one of the hypest places you could live. People from almost anywhere come here for almost anything: Drugs, dance battles, rap contracts, losin' there v-card....then gettin somethin bad in return, and so on. Yet Touretville isn't just 'bout all that its about commin together as one and enjoyin what we know best and that's none otha then our palace, our castle.....Gucci's Castle. This place has everythin. Things such as party after party, bars, dance floors, skatein rinks, singin areas, skateboard areas, game room, private rooms...yeeeaahh boooyy HAHA, and plenty more. How do I know all this? Why it's because I'm none other than Richard Vencetti the owner of Gucci's Castle. I seen kids come and go through this place thinkin they can make somethin of themselves. Yet I have neva met 2 kids who would come out of here and actually make it. Until one day a group of teens came into here for there first time. They were a group of boys and a group of girls all had a special talent. In the boys group was: Mario, the boy who strived to try and become a computer technichian he don't look it but he got skills, Raul, the boy who dreams of bein a fire fighter, Darnell, the boy who got the skills on da keyboard and DJ table, Cassidy, the boy who is a mastermind of karate, and finally the leader of this group is Junior, the soon to be actor and/or comedian. They are all great boys. Then for the girls group is: Catrina, the girl who see's herself as the next Oprah, Hermana, the girl with dreams of being a model, Zextra, the girl with wild dreams of traveling the world and creating a company, Donna, the girl who feels she can make it to the WMBA, and now the girl that leads this squad is Nyeli, the girl with BIG dreams with makin it big and becomin a singer. Both these groups have great dreams, but all they need to do is acheive them. How else could they I mean Mario, his parents are in jail so he lives with a foster family, Raul, is knife dealer went to juvy over 8 times, Darnell, is a pimp who thinks if he controls a girl the way he thinks could control a relationship with ease, Cassidy, is on his 2nd strike for abusive anger problems for beatin up his mom's boyfriend for hittin his mom, and Junior, is a huslta who can get, find, and destroy things within a matter of minutes. Then the girls are just as bad as the boy's for Catrina, is a female OG who alway's wants the last word, Hermana, is a straight up hoe no lie, Zextra, is a drug dealer who does drugs on the side, Donna, is a stripper at club Drop yo Draws den Jaws, and Nyeli, is a shoplifter. Yet when they walked into my "castle" they seen the sign outside: Got an attitude check it at dis door 'cause if you fin to start s**t you best bounce now. Yeah that's right I keeps it real around here, but lemme tell you this lil story of the love of Junior & Nyeli.....

 



© 2009 Cheef Rockah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg omg omg!! lol i cant wait 2 read moe...u need 2 hurry up n write da next chapter sweetie lol cuz im diggin in it lol..
cnt wait 2 get 2 read moe..lol.


Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 7, 2009


Author

Cheef Rockah
Cheef Rockah

Coatesville, PA



About
Soooo I have no idea what my bio said once before I sounded retarded but it’s Lu aka Cheef Rockah. I love to write but lately have had A LOT of writers block. Hopefully that can change. Well I&r.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Cheef Rockah


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah