The 1st night

The 1st night

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah

Ok and now we take this story where it first started off and that's in front of an ol' burger joint named Tito's Hamberguesas. Where we meet our group of boy's just chillin'.....

 

Mario: (sighs) Yo man let's bounce it's gettin' borin' out here.

Raul: Junior, c'mon man how much longer we gotta stand here?

(Junior turns around wipeing his blade)

Junior: Until I get ma money mayne, pssh, i ain't movin' from this spot.

Cassidy: My god man who gives a s**t! All you get is that drug money man.

Junior: YO! This "drug" money is used fo' ma clothes on ma back, ma roof ova ma head, and ma food in ma mouth. So if you think thats bad then shut the f**k up!

Darnell: (taps Junior on shoulder) Yo, Junior, there's some young bulls walkin' yo way.

(Two about 15 maybe 16 year old's walk up to Junior)

Teen#1: Ey, mayne, you got me that kilo?

Junior: (reaches in pocket) Yee you know I do youngin'. (pulls out a medium sized bag of something) Here you go don't go usin' it all in one place now.

(The teens laugh and walk away. Then a few feet away they turn back and punch Junior in the back of the head)

Teen#2: (puts gun to Junior) C'mon n***a give us all you f****n' got!!

(Junior gets up and laughs. Then he turns around and pulls out his uzi and points it to the two teens)

Junior: What the f**k you say b***h n***a's?! (teens don't say anything) Yee thats what I thought now back the f**k up and get the f**k out ma face!!

(The teens run off scared shitless)

Mario: Junior! What the f**k was that man?!

Junior: Rio, did you not see lil' b***h n***a pull a gun on me?!

Mario: Yee, but that don't mean you go and pull's yo's out!

Raul: (chuckles) Rio, you must not know the law of the streets. And that is..."If you get got wit someone else's glock then you go get got them wit yo glock".

(Mario just stands there confused)

Mario: What?

Junior: Raul, don't try and explain nothin' to'em he too into that white s**t. Even though we do gotta bounce.

Cassidy: Damn, I knew this was gon happen!

Darnell: (laughs) If you knew it was gon happen then why didn't you say anythin'?

Cassidy: (looks at Darnell) D, shut the f**k up.

(Junior and the rest run off)

Raul: Yo, where we goin'?

Junior: I heard of this place called somethin' castle....oh it's Gucci's Castle. And it' supposed to be a place that everyone chills at so we goin' there.

(They continue to run. Soon enough a few minutes go by and they reach Gucci's Castle)

Darnell: "Gucci's Castle"? What kinda dumbass name is that? I mean I heard you say it, but I thought you were kiddin'.

Junior: Nah, but let's get inside c'mon.

(Junior and the guys walk inside and look around the place seriously looks like a giant castle)

Cassidy: DAAAYUMN!! This jaunt is nice!

Junior: Hell yee it is..(notices some girls walk by)..god damn and the a*s in here is just explosive.(laughs)

Darnell: (eyes get big) Mmmm mm mm damn look at that a*s!

(Junior and Darnell do a handshake)

Mario: Man, Junior, you actually did somethin' right this time.

(Junior turns around shakes his head and flips off Mario)

Junior: Nig, I alway's do stuff right just not as right as some people may see it.

Mario: Yee, yee, yee whateva.

(The guys walk around checking out the place)

(A guy walks out from a booth)

Richard: Ey! Are y'all new here?

Junior: (turns around) Yee, who's askin'?

Richard: (walks towards them) Why I'm the owner of Gucci's Castle. Where all yo' dreams come true.....unless you a complete jackass who just loves to f**k up their life..which looks like y'all...then you have no reason in bein' here.

Cassidy: Yo, man ma boy here just scared some teens away wit his gat so we needed a place to lay low is it coo' we chill here?

Richard: (pulls out beer bottle) Depends what kind of gat he got?

Junior: This...(pulls out uzi nd points it at Richard).

(Everyone in the place stops and looks at what's happening)

Richard: (laughs) You must take me as some foo'. (does some move and pins Junior on the ground)

Junior: Yo dawg get the f**k off me!!

Richard: Well, listen up lil punk a*s you must of not read ma sign which says If you got an attitude you best check it at the door or if not then be ready to be bouncin'.

(Junior mumbles something)

Mario: Yo man get off'em!

(Richard looks at Mario and just glares at'em then he gets up. Junior stands up and brushes himself off)

Junior: Man f**k you I don't need yo' b***h a*s!!!

(Junior walks out the place)

Richard: Mmm mm mm poor lil n***a I was gon give'em anotha chance,but no worries he'll be back.

(The guys follow Junior to the parking lot)

Junior: Yo, why didn't y'all do anythin' when he done that s**t?! Especially you Cassidy! You the nig who know's how to break anotha bull's arm and s**t, but you just sat back and let ma a*s get took down.

Cassidy: Yo, I wouln't of been able to help you eitha way even if I wanted to 'cause ma hands registered!!

Junior: Ya could of kicked the n***a!

Darnell: Yo, guys chill! Right now ain't a good time a'ight. We need to get out of here and find anotha place to crash.

Junior: D, you right. Cassidy, ma bad fo goin' off on you like that.

Cassidy: It's all good man. We all just a lil heated from what just happened.

Junior: Yee, but let's still bounce somewhere. We'll be back here.

(The guys walk off to somewhere and stay there for the night. Now that same exact night a group of girls were sitting outside a club waiting for their friend to come out)

Zextra: Where the f**k is Donna?!

Hermana: S**t I don't know. She was supposed to be out here by now.

Zextra: (takes a puff of her cigarette) Damn she pisses me off with this bullshit!

Catrina: Zex, just calm down. She'll be out...you know how she is.

Zextra: S**t I don't care it's too damn hot to be sittin' out here.

(A car pulls up and a guy rolls down his window)

Guy: Ey! Catrina!!

Catrina: Terence? What the f**k you want n***a?!

Terence: Girl, get'cho a*s on ova here!

(Catrina walks over to the car leans in and comes back with a wad of cash in her hand)

Nyeli: Catrina?

Catrina: (puts money in pocket) What?

Nyeli: What the f**k was that?

Catrina: Oh you mean this(pulls out cash)it's nothin'.

Nyeli: (looks at money and eyes get big) How in the hell do you call that nothin'?

Catrina: Eh, I can do betta. He been slackin' anyways.

Nyeli: Oh my god Catrina you need to stop.

Catrina: Ey, I ain't tellin you to stop when you shopliftin them plasma's now am I?

Nyeli: Girl, don't even start wit me a'ight.

(Donna walks out fixing her skirt)

Donna: Eyyyyy!

Zextra: (puts out cig) Damn girl what took ya?

Donna: Ey, ain't ma fault this hottie wanted a lil "special attention" befo he got home.

Nyeli: Girl, I swear you gon get Gonorrhea of the mouth you keep suckin' n***a's up.

(The girls laugh)

Donna: Ha Ha Ha, very funny. Now let's go to that one jaunt.

Hermana: What would that be?

Donna: (giggles) Y'all mean you neva heard of Gucci's Castle?

Zextra: It sound's borin' already.

Nyeli: Donna, where is this place anyways?

Donna: Just around the corner from Bo's Barber Shop.

Nylei: A'ight I guess we could check it out.

(The girls run off to Gucci's Castle. After a couple minutes they reach it)

Donna: (gasps) It looks like the castle I would see in ma dreams when I was a lil girl.

Nyeli: Yee the place do look nice.

Catrina: Do we really have to check ot out?

Donna: Hell yee!

(Donna runs inside. The girls sigh and follow her)

Hermana: WOOOOOOOOOOW!!

(The girls look around and are just amazed at how nice this place looks)

Zextra: This place is hot, Donna. I have to give it to ya.

(The girls see a small group of guys walk by)

Nyeli: Mmmm mmm mm and this place must me chocolate heaven. (laughs)

Richard: Yee you can say that.

(The girls jump then turn around to see Richard standing there with a beer in his hand)

Nyeli: Who you?

Richard: Who me? Why I'm the owner of this place.

Zextra: She meant yo name dumbass.

Richard: Oooo this young jaunt got a mouth on her huh? But the names Richard Vencetti and otha's call me RV fo short.

Nyeli: Well, Mr."RV" we didn't come to chit chat wit yo a*s so we fin to go uh (looks at some black guy standing over at the arcade) that way so yee ducez.

(The girls begin to walk over to the arcade, when Richard stops them)

Richard: (laughs sarcastically) I don't think so.

Catrina: What?! And why not?!

Nyeli: Yee mista why not?

Richard: 'Cause all y'all lil shawties got attitudes and if you read the sign outside...s**t I ain't even fin to repeat myself so just bounce.

(Richard show's them the door and the girls walk out pissed off)

Richard: Have a nice night ladies. (shuts the door)

Zextra: God damnit Donna you just had to bring us here didn't chu?!

Donna: I'm sorry guys I didn't know the owner was that tough on people like that.

Nyeli: Yee well now ya know. Ah well we can try tomorrow just be a lil smarta when we talkin' to'em that's all.

(The girls agree on it and walk away)

 



© 2009 Cheef Rockah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

tehehe diz iz 2 funny haha i can see it all playin in mii head lol..cnt wait 2 c moe boo boo!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
1 Review
Added on March 8, 2009
Last Updated on March 9, 2009


Author

Cheef Rockah
Cheef Rockah

Coatesville, PA



About
Soooo I have no idea what my bio said once before I sounded retarded but it’s Lu aka Cheef Rockah. I love to write but lately have had A LOT of writers block. Hopefully that can change. Well I&r.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Cheef Rockah


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah