Commin' back with betta attitude

Commin' back with betta attitude

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah

Now it's the next afternoon where both Junior's and Nyeli's group are thinking about there return to Gucci's Castle....

 

(Junior and the others are sitting at his house on the porch steps just talking and thinking)

Darnell: Yo guy's I think we should go back.

Raul: Yee, i was thinkin' the same. I mean yee we fucked up the first time, but this time could be different ya know.

Mario: Junior, they're right I think that guy can possibly help us wit our problems man.

Junior: Yee, I was kinda thinkin the same. Yet what if he can't like what if we stay sittin' here on this stoop doin' nothin' wit our lives.

Cassidy: (gives Junior a "wow I'm amazed" look) Whoa, this is Junior Francisco talkin' here? Wow, this shocks me, but you know what let's go back there and show this n***a we just ain't a couple of hoodlums.

Junior: Sid, shut the f**k up and sit the hell down. Yee, i decided to go back and then you make it sound like it's a f****n' miracle. Sid, I wasn't always like this.....you know what I'm not fin to get into it wit'chu right now so lets go back there now guys.

(Junior stands up and starts to run to Gucci's Castle. The rest follow. Then we see Nyeli's group chillin' outside some bar)

Catrina: Ey y'all I think we should go back to that Gucci's place.

Donna: Yee, I really wanna meet some hot guys up there.

Zextra: (takes a puff from cig) Donna not every guy wants to sleep wit you just 'cause you a stripper. Besides the guy in there is a prick so f**k'em I'm not goin'.

Donna: Ey I'm tryin' to find my true man. Besides at least I get mine you ain't even seen a dick yet!

Catrina: Oh s**t she went there.

Hermana: Guys shut up and chill here comes Ny.

(Nyeli walks out bar with a few bottles under her coat)

Nyeli: A'ight so we goin' back there.

Catrina: Zex, don't wanna go.

Zextra: Yup, and I don't care what'chu say I ain't goin'.

(Soon enough the girls do end up in front of Gucci's Castle with Zextra along as well)

Nyeli: So, what were you sayin' Zex?

Zextra: Shut the f**k up a'ight.

(The girls walk in and are instantly greeted by Richard)

Richard: Eyyyy, look who's back. What made y'all decide to come back?

Nyeli: Well we talked it ova and what you said was right we need to not act the way we did and be mo polite or whateva.

Richard: That s**t don't sound truthful worth a monkey's balls.

Nyeli: God damnit a'ight we sorry fo goin' off on you and we like this place so we decided to come back.

Richard: Now that I believe. Well, y'all can go in the waitin' room to get your registery card.(points to a room named "Gucci's Wait")

(The girls walk over and go inside. Soon after that the guys run inside and confront Richard)

Mario: Ey yo!

Richard: Huh? Are you talkin' to me 'cause if you are I do have a name.

Junior: Ey, listen I wanted to apologize fo what went down the otha day.

(Richard walks over to Junior and them)

Richard: Yee?

Junior: Yee, man. S**t I ain't some hoodlum 'cause if I was I would of not came here instead I would of searched you down and shot yo a*s.

Richard: Hmph, are you sure you just ain't sayin' that to not get the cops called on you.......Junior Francisco?

(The guys gasp)

Junior: How the hell do you know my name?

Richard: I'm yo fatha!! SIKE! Man if I was yo daddy yo a*s would not be talkin' to me right now. But fo real I looked at your portfolio and yee actually looked at all yo's.

Cassidy: What the f**k man?! Why would you do that?!

Richard: 'Cause I'm not only the owner of Gucci's Castle I'm also the head of LAPD.

Darnell: (gulps) L..L..LAPD?

Richard: Yee, Darnell Salko the big pimp lord. And Cassidy Shaft the anger problem. Mario Rico the orphan. Raul Ortiz the knife king. And then Junior Francisco the hustla. Yee I know all y'all so I suspect y'all play nice and go to Gucci's waitin' room to get yo cards feel me. Oh and the name's Richard Vencetti or y'all can call me RV.

(Richard walks off with a grin on his face)

Raul: Yo that was f****n' creeper right there.

Junior: I know man, but let's get in this place.

(The guy's walk over to the waiting room and sit down. There they see Nyeli and the girl's also waiting)

Darnell: Oooo look at these fine young thang's up in here. 

Cassidy: Mmmm mm mm make a brotha commit a sin.

Hermana: Eyyyyyy. (whispers to Donna) Girl look at them they sooo fine.

(Junior and Nyeli met eyes without hesitation. They were quiet for a while until Mario opened his big mouth)

Mario: (sits next to Nyeli) Mmm girl you look so good. Mind if I get yo numba?

Nyeli: (laughs) I don't think so n***a. 

Mario: (sucks teeth) Pssshh a'ight girl I don't even like you anyways.

(Mario gets up and then the rest of the guys sit down and Junior sits next to Nyeli)

Nyeli: (looks at Junior) What'chu want n***a?

Junior: (looks at Nyeli) Nothin' just sittin here...why?

Nyeli: Well, I know you seen me shut yo boy down. And I know you wanna holla so why ain't chu?

Junior: 'Cause I ain't like him. When and if I wanna holla I will. So, what'chu here fo?

Nyeli: See there you go tryin' to be mista nice guy and s**t. Nuh uh I ain't fallin' fo that bullshit.

Junior: (laughs) You funny. I wasn't even bein' like that even thought I know I am. I just asked you a simple question.

Nyeli: (calms down) Ma bad, but I'm here 'cause of that n***a RV.

Junior: S**t me too. That bull be on some otha s**t.

Nyeli: I know right. (stares at Junior then smiles)

Junior: (notices Nyeli smileing at him) What'chu smilein' at?

Nyeli: Huh? Oh nothin'.

Junior: Mmmhhmm. (person at waiting desk calls up Junior and them) Oh um I guess that's me.

Nyeli: Damn already?

Junior: Yee.....but ey nice talkin' to you uhhh...?

Nyeli: Nyeli..my names Nyeli.

Junior: Nyeli.....hmmm....I like it. My names Junior.

Nyeli: (smiles and blushes) Thanks. And nice to meet you.

(Junior smiles back and Nyeli turns away and giggles. The guys walk up to the desk and get their cards and start to walk out. Nyeli stops Junior)

Junior: Ey what'cha want?

Nyeli: Umm uhhh will I see you sometime?

Junior: (smiles) Yee...here take this.(hands her a piece of paper)

Nyeli: (blushes) Ok....

(Junior walks out and Nyeli opens the paper to see his number in it. Nyeli smiles big)

Catrina: Ny, NY!

Nyeli: Huh? Yee?

Catrina: Girl can you believe those guys?

Nyeli: Yee, but the one guy I was talkin' to was really sweet.

Catrina: Whateva.

Nyeli: It ain't no whateva he's just different.

Catrina: Girl he gon play you.

Nyeli: No he ain't I have a feelin' he ain't.

Hermana: Catrina, don't chu see this girl got that gleem in her eye like she just met an angel?

Catrina: (looks a Nyeli and smiles) You really do like'em don't chu?

(Nyeli giggles and blushes)

Zextra: Girl quit tryin' to play us. We all saw how you was gazin' down da bull. I'm just tellin' you now he gon play you.

Nyeli: Why is y'all hatein?

Catrina: We ain't hatein' 'cause we know it's gon happen just you wait.

Nyeli: Y'all always been like that.

Zextra: Yee, but only 'cause we look out fo' eachotha.

Nyeli: Well, can't y'all just let me do me fo a lil bit? Damn.

Donna: Girls, she right. We have been hard on her fo a hot a*s minute. So let's back off her fo now and let her do her.

Nyeli: Thank you Donna.

Donna: Girl, I been there and defintely done that.

Nyeli: (laughs) Yee way to many times, but I still love you. (hugs Donna)

Register man: Ey yo ladies do you want these cards or not?

Zextra: N***a who you gettin' loud wit?

Register man: My bad, can you "please" come get these cards?

Nyeli: Zex, do you always have to be the smartass?

Zextra: Hell yee. That's the only way you can get through life hun.

Nyeli: Hmph, I don't know on that.

(The girls walk up and collect their cards and walk out. Nyeli looks around for Junior and see's him over at the singing area talking with some chick. Nyeli frowns and goes over to the food court and sits there looking as if she lost her best friend)

Catrina: (walks over to Nyeli and sits down) Ey Ny what's buggin' you?

Nyeli: Nothin', but y'all was right 'bout Junior.

Catrina: (looks over at Junior then back at Nyeli) Oh...well don't just let'em play you like that.

Nyeli: Why you suddenly want me to actually go fo'em?

Catrina: Girl, I've seen you get your heart broke way too many times and now I think if he such a good guy as you say he is then I say you go fo it.

Nyeli: (smiles with tears in her eyes) Thanks, Catrina.

Catrina: Ny, we been coo' since we was 4 years old you think I'm a mess that up now?

Nyeli: (giggles and wipes away her tears) You right. (hugs Catrina)

(Nyeli gets up and walks over to Junior and taps his shoulder)

Junior: (turns around and notices Nyeli) Whoa! Don't scare me like that, but ey what's up?

Nyeli: I don't know you tell me. (glares at the other girl)

Junior: (notices Nyeli glare at the other girl) Ooohh you mean her? I got'chu. Bonnie meet Nyeli. Nyeli meet Bonnie.....my cousin.

Bonnie: Nice to meet ya.

Nyeli: (blushes out of embarassment) Oh uh hi. My bad. Uhh I guess I'll go.

(Nyeli starts to walk away when Junior grabs her arm and pulls her back)

Junior: Hold up right quick Ny.

Nyeli: What'chu want Junior? I ain't fin to get embarassed by you again ok?

Junior: Oh, you think I was tryin' to act like I was hookin' up wit anotha chick and then break it to you by sayin' she my cousin?

Nyeli: Exactlly...so I'm a just let you do you a'ight.

Junior: (pulls Nyeli closer and looks her in her eyes) Ny, I wouldn't do that to you. I told you I'm different. Yee I may be a hustla and s**t, but that don't stop me from showin' ma feelin's I got fo you when our eyes connected in that room. My heart began to flutter when we connected.

Nyeli: (starts to tear up and then smiles) Awwww....you right I should of known betta. Now I feel even badder.

Junior: (chuckles) You don't have to feel bad. You just misundastood.

Nyeli: (giggles) Yee. (looks away)

(Junior puts his finger under Nyeli's chin and turns her towards him. They look deep in eachother's eyes and no sooner they were kissing)

 

This thus begin's the love of Junior and Nyeli.....

.



© 2009 Cheef Rockah


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

omg omg dey kissed hahahaha dey kissed tehehe i waz smilein da whole time haha n did think dat foo waz a player but he not hahaha

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

awhh damn u wuld stop it rite dea..lol..damn itz supa gud awwwww itz kute how niggaz try 2 spit game n get shut dwn hahaha but itz kute how Junior n Ny start tlkin lol

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2009
Last Updated on March 9, 2009


Author

Cheef Rockah
Cheef Rockah

Coatesville, PA



About
Soooo I have no idea what my bio said once before I sounded retarded but it’s Lu aka Cheef Rockah. I love to write but lately have had A LOT of writers block. Hopefully that can change. Well I&r.. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by Cheef Rockah


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Cheef Rockah