Sleepover Shenanigans

Sleepover Shenanigans

A Chapter by Regular Sama
"

A quick break from all the tension between the girls. Oh, also Edgar

"

Chapter 8 �" Sleepover Shenanigans

 

 Once Rose and Natasha come back you see their pajamas. Rose is using a rather tight one. It’s black, matching her hair color. Fun to see her without her usual attire. Her hair wrapped in a ponytail gives her some innocent charm, but you know that’s far from being the truth. Natasha is the only one with different pajamas: hers are completely white, and really comfortable-looking, but they seem to be bigger than her actual size, hiding almost all of her curves except for some of her already small breasts and waist.

 

 �" Well, I don’t think we can start while our friend here is still using his normal clothes... �" The blonde says with a fake disappointment in her voice. �" Care to do something about that girls? �" She looks over to her friends, who then looks to you. You don’t like the way they do so.

 

 Soon all of them jump on top of you, stripping all of your clothes, leaving you with only your black boxers. Natasha’s face goes full red before she looks to the other side, fanning it with her hands. Rose’s cheeks fail her, also growing a mild red while she tries to hold her laughs in. Your face doesn’t stop burning with the embarrassment, making you wish you could hide behind the couch. The girl with blue hair comes from somewhere with a masculine set of fully black pajamas. Looks like someone’s grandpa would wear that to sleep, but they give it to you regardless.

 

 �" Put it on, unless you feel comfortable with staying like that. �" The blonde says again. Surely enough you put the weird, but oddly cool-looking pajamas on, a fully black set of clothes made of cotton, including a t-shirt and long pants. They are so cozy you almost embrace yourself. �" Well, now that that’s out of the way we can begin our little fun time!

 

 After a few minutes of giggling and Natasha trying to control her wild blush things finally start to go somewhere.

 

 �" So, mind if I ask your names? �" You ask as the five girls answers.

 

 �" I’m Berry, nice to meet you. �" The short, blue haired girl says while bowing gently. You do the same.

 

 �" Sup! Name’s Kwisa! �" The spiky, red haired one says whith a wide grin while waving her fingers at you. Her teeth feel sharper than what they really are for some reason.

 

 �" I’m Gwen... Hi. �" The medium purple haired one says while taking a hair strand from her face, gently smiling to you. You don’t think she’s that shy after seeing how wildly she took your shirt off.

 

 �" The name’s Alina. Pleased to meet you. �" The curly, green haired one says with a deeper bow. Her hair kinda resembles a bowl of sorts, and her facial expressions are different from what you’re used to. Now that you pay closer attention you see that’s the same with Kwisa.

 

 �" And I’m Vivian, the best there is! �" The blond one says with a pitch higher than the others, making it feel like she wanted your attention. Her hair is as big as Rose’s, but instead of a ponytail she braided it, letting it fall on her shoulder. �" And now that we introduced ourselves it wouldn’t be fair if you didn’t.

 

 �" True. My name is Edgar. �" You wave two fingers at them, similar to how Kwisa did. �" But not so glad to meet you all. Bad first impression if you ask me. �" You say, making it sound like they stripped more than just your clothes, but also your pride. �" Anyways, what are we doing tonight?

 

 Vivian’s mind drifts to somewhere else as she starts to plot all the “fun” things you’ll do, but before she has the chance Rose points out.

 

 �" I’m tonight’s host, so I get to choose the first event. �" Vivian makes a can you believe it? face to you. You just shrug it off and agrees with Rose.

 

 �" Ok then, what we’ll do first? �" Kwisa suggests something. �" In my opinion we could start with a quick spar, or even some wrestling! �" She gets excited, but everyone else just laughs her off.

 

 �" Of course we won’t do that Kwisa, give up. �" Berry says while giggling.

 

 �" If you want to. �" You say while flexing to her. �" I’m in.

 

 That catches everyone off guard, but sure enough Kwisa hops on you while shouting. �" Think fast cause here I come!

 

 As she approaches you can see small explosions in her palms. You don’t think you’ll enjoy your decision, but you let her come and you start wrestling on the floor. She constantly uses her palm to create explosions on your face and body, which hurts quite a lot, but you avoid punching her until she asks you to go all out. Sure enough. You pin her on the floor until she gives up by hitting your leg three times.

 

 �" Heh... �" She tries to catch her breath. �" That was a good one kid. Next time I won’t hold back though. �" She grins at the thought, making you shrug her off.

 

 �" Neither will I.

 

 �" Are you two done? �" Alina asks while grabbing something. Seems like a paper fan. �" Cause now you got me interested. �" She smacks Kwisa’s head with it, making her flinch. �" And I don’t like being interested in fights.

 

 �" Ouch! �" Kwisa puts her hand on her head, faking a hurtful face. �" Sorry, sorry. In my defense, he started. �" She gestures at you.

 

 After that little “spar” the night went by rather normally. Everyone started telling stories to each other while you chatted with Rose and Natasha. You overheard what they were saying because it sounded interesting enough.

 

 �" ...kinda cute. �" You hear Berry giggle a bit. If not for a few aspects and facts you would believe that she could be Natasha’s lost sister.

 

 �" ...right! �" Kwisa whispers to make sure you don’t hear. Too bad for them your hearing is far from bad. �" And he’s also strong, I like it.

 

 �" ...could strip him again. �" Gwen says. You can see by the corner of the eye that she’s looking to you from top to bottom. �" His skin feels smooth despite being quite muscular. That’s hot.

 

 �" ...on now girls, I doubt he’s that kind of guy. Can’t you see how he always smiles and bows like Berry over here to us? �" Alina says while blushing a bit. �" But sure, he is really cute, and seems interesting enough too. I mean, he’s having a normal conversation with Rose of all people.

 

 �" ...was intense, but then it said I had to beat it again... Edgar. �" Rose snaps her fingers. �" Are you listening?

 

 �" Wha... �" You quickly look back to her. What was she talking about again? �" Erm, sure! You were talking about... a game..? �" You make a no-idea-what-you’re-talking-about voice, catching her attention and making her puff her cheek.

 

 �" Paying my friends more attention than me aren’t you? �" She then smirks a rather terrifying smug. �" Then let’s all have fun together. Hey girls, let’s play truth or dare, bottle style!

 

 They look at Rose with rather shocked expressions. It seems that they’re not used to seeing Rose this active in a sleepover, but surely enough they all start hopping with excitement. You wonder what you got yourself in this time.

 

 �" Play truth or dare, what style? Bottle?

 

 �" You’ll see the trouble you got yourself in soon enough. �" Rose answers while grabbing Natasha and whispering something in her ear. Soon after she widens her eyes a little before nodding and going over to the kitchen and then coming back with a transparent longneck bottle. You wonder if it’s beer or soda, but you can’t remember ever seeing Rose drink before.

 

 As everyone sits in a circle Natasha sits by your side, and Rose by the other.

 

 �" Alright, so how does this work? I mean, I know how truth or dare works... �" Vivian interrupts you.

 

 �" Oh dear, this isn’t your average truth or dare game, oh no sir. �" She smirks a smug. �" Here we have a rule: all dares must escalate periodically. So if I start with a kiss, the next dare will have to go beyond that.

 

 �" What if we start with him? �" Alina suggests. �" He’s the only boy, and it would be fun to see what he would start with.

 

 �" Clock wise then? �" Gwen seems excited.

 

 �" Sure. �" You shrug it off and ask for the rules. �" How do I do it?

 �" You spin the bottle and the person who it turns to have to choose truth or dare. �" Berry explains. �" And you know the rest.

 

 After that you spin the bottle, and after a few seconds it faces... yourself.

 

 �" Oh, bad luck for you! �" Vivian seems excited, sparks being visible in her eyes. �" Come over here.

 

 You look to Rose, who’s visibly worried. You wonder what this means. Kwisa reads you and says.

 

 �" You just got jinxed! Here, if you spin the bottle and it faces yourself the person opposite to you get to choose a punishment. The thing is that Vivian of all people is the one you had to deal with!

 

 �" I’m kinda sorry for you... �" Berry says while sighing. What does she mean?

 

 Surely enough you go over to Vivian and she asks to touch your arms.

 

 �" Wanna know what her Powers are? �" Rose asks you with a mocking tone to her voice. And Powers, as in the plural, more than one? Is she...

 

 �" A Royalty? �" As if she could read your mind Vivian answers after touching you. �" Yes, I am! I can turn anything I touch into gold, and I can share all sorts of feelings with those who I have direct contact with, like this one.

 

 A sudden urge to sleep flows through your body like a shower, making you close your eyes. Soon after it goes away, not leaving a trace of it. This kind of Power sure is interesting, but you wonder how the “turn things into gold” thing works.

 

 �" Oh, it’s rather simple. �" She again answers your mental question. �" Like this!

 

 Now both your arms feel many times heavier, shining a bright yellow. They look beautiful, and extremely heavy. �" Gold is heavy after all, HA! �" She laughs loudly while turning your arms back to normal. They feel funny for a few seconds while she tells you what she’ll do to you.

 

 �" You see, it almost all depends on the ones behind you, you know? They are your judges, but the final word will come from me. �" She explains that everyone needs to agree with what’ll happen to you. Natasha just wants you to feel good. Rose shrugs you off. The other girls have more malicious looks to their faces.

 

 �" Make him feel something smooth like these! �" Kwisa holds one of Berry’s breasts, making her flinch a bit. She quickly smacks her hand, making Kwisa laugh. Berry just sighs.

 

 �" Will you behave yourself? This isn’t a girls only night you know. �" She gestures at you with her hand, making you blush a bit. �" Besides, instead make his body feel warm. Would be nice to see how he reacts to that.

 

 �" I think he should feel shivers instead. �" Gwen puts her hands together. �" I want to see his face of fear, that would be nice.

 

 �" Nah, you’re all too weak. �" Aline steps in. �" Instead lets just make him feel the thrill of the battle. Pump some adrenaline on him and let’s prank him all over! �" She realizes she thought about battles again and goes after Kwisa with a glare. �" See! You did it again! �" Kwisa just laughs.

 

 All of these suggestions make you feel a bit scared, but ultimately Vivian “shoo” them off with her hand while saying.

 

 �" Like I said, the final word is mine. Let’s see what secrets I can find inside your little head.

 

 You immediately flinch at her comment, but ease up after thinking that she can only see thoughts, not memories. Soon after thinking that she smirks a creepy grin, “I-can-actually-do-that-too” style. That makes you sweat cold, but that doesn’t stop her. Soon her eyes close and she starts laughing while scanning your brain, but soon it turns into a shocked expression. You can even see a mild pink on her cheeks, making you wonder what she’s seeing right now.

 

 It doesn’t take long before her shocked expression comes back, but it soon turns into a desperate one, like she just saw someone be ripped in half right in front of her. That expression worsens after a few more seconds, and then she let a tear roll down her cheek, surprising everyone around you.

 

 �" Is... Is she crying..? �" Alina asks with visible confusion in her voice. Soon after Vivian recomposes herself while quickly wipíng her tear while saying

 

 �" Are you stupid? me, crying? Get real Alina... �" You can see her quickly looking at you with a weird mix of sadness and joy before letting your arms go. �" Besides, I saw what I wanted to see, and am more than ready to properly make you regret having such bad luck. �" Her malicious grin comes back. �" You’ll have to dance on your underwear.

 

 Oh no. You look around to see what everyone thinks of it. Natasha tries to look away, but you can still see the side of her red cheek. Rose can’t stop laughing. Everyone else just seems quite excited to see how this will work out.

 

 

 Surely enough your “dance” is a disaster, and doing it near clothless makes you so embarrassed it makes you wish you had Natasha’s invisibility right now. Everyone laughs at you, making you fasten your pace to end it quicker. After putting your clothes back you sit next to Natasha again while trying not to look to her face.

 

 �" Don’t listen to them �" She whispers in your ear, making you shiver a bit. �" I thought you did just fine... �" After that she starts talking with Kwisa.

 

 The game goes on with the weirdest dares and most awkward truths being thrown left and right. In Kwisa’s turn she got Rose, who chose truth.

 

 �" Why did you dropped out of high school? Was it really because you were embarrassed to have failed twice in a row?

 

 �" Well, not really �" She shrugs the question off. �" It was because I wanted to become a bounty hunter, and I figured the things I had to learn wouldn’t be taught by any school, so I just started picking fights left and right.

 

 You can remember when she would take notes on minor details whenever you and the gang would do anything, and how skilled she was compared to Derick and Bastion, and even you at some point. �" It really payed off �" You think while remembering how she was the one who found out about Border and the reward over his head.

 

 After a few rounds it’s finally Vivian’s turn, her spin stopping at Natasha, who chooses dare.

 

 �" I dare you to let me see your secrets.

 

 That catches your interest. Never before you thought about what Natasha thought about in a daily basis, but still you don’t want her to experience anything unconfortable. Natasha points at herself.

 

 �" My secrets wouldn’t be secrets if everyone knew them. I pass.

 

 �" Well then, that means you’ll have to be punished... �" She starts, making Natasha drop a sweat. No surprise to you. �" But this time the girls will decide. My vote isn’t major this time, lucky little you...

 

 Another flurry of suggestions of what she should do are made, making Natasha incredibly unconfortable with some.

 

 �" Make her smack someone of her choosing. �" Gwen suggests. �" She seems like she doesn’t like hurting people.

 

 �" What? No! �" Berry has other ideas. �" She needs to understand how the world of big girls work.

 

 �" Interesting... �" Kwisa plots something. �" What if she hugs someone?

 

 �" Better yet! �" Vivian interrupts. She looks to you, then back to her before saying. �" Let’s have her kiss someone.

 

 That catches both of you off guard. Neither of you have time to react though since all the other girls starts to cheer.

 

 �" Kiss him, kiss him, kiss him!

 

 �" I ah... I mean... �" She tries to find an excuse, her face burning a livid red as she looks over to you. Suddenly the air gets thinner and it’s harder to concentrate for some reason. You don’t notice Rose’s neck extending to whisper in her ear, making her smile widen in her face. She gather some courage before leaning over to you, giving your cheek a quick, soft kiss, like the one your mom would give. It felt... way different than your moms, better, warmer, and it makes you blush a bit.

 

 �" There, I did it. You didn’t said where I had to, so I won! �" She proudfully looks over to Vivian while smirking a smug, making her make an annoyed face.

 

 �" You won this time, but just you wait...

 

 

 The rest of the night flies by like a flash. After the game’s over you decided to share secrets, then play some other, more casual games. All and all, it was a fun time despite how unconfortable the girls made you and Natasha feel all night long.

 

 Tiredness takes the better of you and Natasha, making you agree to go to bed instead of trying to keep up with them. It is their sleepover after all. You two shouldn’t be there, so there’s no two extra beds. Kwisa suggests.

 

 �" You two will have to share that bed over there!

 

 �" Sounds like a good idea to me. �" Berry says while giggling, making you rub your eyebrows. Vivian just shrugs and goes back to annoying Rose.

 

 �" We have already slept together, you know. �" Natasha tries to brag, but it only makes everyone look at her with weird expressions. Why did she said that anyways? She realizes her mistake and violently shakes her hand in front of her. �" Well... not like that of course! I mean..!

 

 Regardless, you ignore everyone and go to bed. Soon Natasha follows you. As soon as you lay low you fall asleep.

 

 Last night was pretty comfortable, making you wonder how you got over all that happened on those past 5 months. Unfortunately this time around you weren’t so lucky. You barely landed on dream realm and the first thing that came to face you was yourself, but not yourself, rather something you’d rather bury. It was the you you have become when that voice tricked you. Blood was across his face and hands as he grins maniacally, looking over to the mess he made.

 

 Suddenly, Natasha appears, crying for help. You try to go after her, but you can’t move, something invisible forcing you to watch the scene. He slowly drags her to him, gripping her waist and slowly crushing her back the same way you did, making you scream for him to stop. He doesn’t. Soon, a loud snap is heard, forcing you to wake up while screaming so loud everyone jumped out of fear. They were... watching you?

 

 �" You here panting like you had ran a marathon, and you couldn’t stop sweating. �" Berry tells you. �" I thought it would be a good idea to stop it with my powers, but you woke up soon after screaming like someone have stabbed you. What happened?

 

 Everyone looks for answers. You look over to Natasha, who’s sleeping like a rock. You wonder how she haven’t woken up, but you just dismiss them with a hand wave.

 

 �" It wasn’t anything, really. �" You lie. �" If it happens again I’ll tell you though, promise. �" You look over to their faces, seeing Vivian disappointed, almost sad at you. Out of everyone she knows what happened, and that scares you, forcing you to make a don’t-tell-anyone kind of face before going back to bed.

 

 You had an even worse nightmare, but you didn’t woke up this time.

 

 

Somewhere else

 

 �" Ready Tenesse? �" A varied group of people ask Cosack, who simply says.

 

 �" Wait until sunrise. Once you start I’ll power up the suit and invade the town hall. It’ll take time, and I’ll only have about an hour to use it, so we can’t waste time. �" He closes his fist while making an angry face. �" And once I finally take over this city people will see true justice, and all of you will be properly rewarded. �" He then waves his hand in a big ark over his head, gesturing everyone to leave. �" Remember, 6 AM and not a second earlier. It’ll take me about 2 hours. Keep everyone busy until them!

 

 �" So long as we get rewarded I really don’t care. �" One says before leaving, soon being followed by everyone else. In total, around 15 people, not including Cosack, were in the room. He then thinks to himself.

 

 �" Yes, your reward. A lifetime in jail for being rotten to the core! And to think I would team up with evil to strike evil down, how ironic... Regardless! Once this place becomes TC’s property, people like them won’t be welcomed here anymore. �" After that he turns around to give his two personal men orders. �" As for you, Magnus and Fergus, keep Edgar busy. Don’t fight him unless he tries to find me, which I doubt he will. That kind of mental scar don’t just disappear overnight. But if he do, feel free to take care of him however you like... So long as he doesn’t die.

 

 He smirks while also dismissing them. As Fergus leaves Magnus gives a word of warning to Cosack. �" Listen here old man. Your plan won’t work. In the end, something will stop you, and it’ll either be the citizens or the High Council member lurking around the city. Either way I’ll laugh once you go to jail. That will be pleasant to watch.

 

 He then leaves Cosack alone with his thoughts and machine, now without its power cable. �" Me, to jail? Oh no sir. �" He then looks up. �" And once I’m done with this city I’ll conquer all of the West Region! It’ll take me a good 10 years, maybe more, but soon enough I’ll have enough social influence and raw power no one will try to fight back! HA!

 

 And with Cosack’s last laugh time passes by, giving space for morning to settle itself in the city. Soon several explosions can be heard coming from everywhere.



© 2019 Regular Sama


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on June 27, 2019
Last Updated on June 27, 2019


Author

Regular Sama
Regular Sama

Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil



About
Not much to talk about. Just a brazilian who likes games, chit-chatting, roleplaying to some degree and of course reading. more..

Writing