Off The Cretan Track chapter 17

Off The Cretan Track chapter 17

A Chapter by Repgreece
"

Nick is extremely cheeky

"
Did he know? The look on Nick’s face told Sal that he’d probably seen where her eyes had been because he looked extremely smug as a grin slowly developed across his face. Sal sat frozen to the spot, her eyes most disconcertingly glued to his.

“Sal?” his grin widened. “Were you checking me out?”

Sal quickly shook her head but looked as guilty as a child caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

“No,” she said, far too quickly.

Nick observed her guilty expression for a while before howling with laughter, jumping up and kneeling on the bed to get a better look at her.

“You were weren’t you? Ha! I caught you out!” he exclaimed, pointing a finger at her.

She groaned and covered her face with her hands in torment. “I’m sorry Nick; I’m an almighty horny wreck,” she mumbled from behind her hands. “But it wasn’t you,” she said, suddenly, lowering them. “I mean of course it was you, but I kind of momentarily forgot it was you, and I didn’t mean to look...its just that...well... you’re not wearing an awful lot and... you’re quite... well...” She struggled for words. “Well damn it, I haven’t had sex for about a million years and I’m only human!” she finished defensively.

Hmm, Nick’s initial delight at the revelation that his semi nakedness was turning Sal on was somewhat diminished by the fact that she wasn’t interested in him, just his body. Mind you that could be a good thing, or was it? Nick couldn’t quite decide. Well, he guessed that it was at least a start! Maybe she’d end up getting so horny one day that she’d take terrible advantage of him. Hmm he quite liked that idea, or did he?

“You a tad frustrated Sal?” he grinned.

Lying sideways across the bed, he rested his elbow on the mattress and propped his head on his hand. It was a purposeful gesture, intended to allow her an even better view of his body.

She glared at him. “You may think this is all very funny Nick ,but it’s ok for you, you have regular sex with Jen. I can barely remember the last time I had sex and it’s not as if I have any prospects of it in the near future either. It’s a very serious dilemma!”

Nick couldn’t help but chuckle. He’d never known any woman who took sex so seriously, who spoke about it so much and who admitted to wanting it so badly!

“A million years Sal?” he said, trying to hold his laughter in. “Would that be a couple of months in normal people’s time?”

“No actually,” she huffed, folding her arms, “much longer.”

“Ahhh,” he responded with mock sympathy, “Well, I’m sure you’ve found ways of relieving the frustration.”

Sal’s eyes widened and she looked shocked for just a second before pouting and answering sulkily, “It’s not the same.”

Nick howled with laughter at her short lived show of modesty and her ultimate implied admission.

“Not the same as the real thing eh?” He sighed and looked at her with some sympathy. “Well, if it’s any consolation Sal, just because I’m with Jen, it doesn’t mean that I get regular sex either.”

“You don’t?” She looked surprised.

He shook his head. “No. She doesn’t seem to view it as such a high priority as you do and when we do...well, she kind of prefers it to be over quickly,” he admitted.

Sal frowned. “She’s nuts,” she said dismissively. “And anyway I have to say that my sexual needs are more of a problem at the moment, since at least you are getting some action.”

He laughed again. He loved these kinds of conversations with her; she had such a refreshing and different outlook on sex for a woman.

“Well, I tell you what Sal,” he began, feeling suddenly extremely daring, “I have an idea that could help.”

Sal’s face lit up. “You do?”

He grinned and nodded. “Yes I do. I was thinking that, since I really don’t like to see a good friend suffering, how about...” he paused for a second but decided to forge ahead, “I be your gigolo for the night?”

She looked taken aback. “What?”

He laughed. “Sure, you could just forget it was me and concentrate on my body and... bob’s your uncle, you’d be a little less frustrated for a while.”

She stared at him speechlessly for a second before throwing him an indignant look. “Very funny Nick. You and me, ha! That would be comical,” she said, turning from him on the chair and feeling a little flustered for a moment.

Now if she’d said that before he’d caught her eying him up it would have taken the wind out of his sails, but he was still reeling from the earlier revelation and their banter. This was quite exciting, even if it was all in jest.

“Come on Sal, I think you’ll find I’m pretty good in the sack, and I’ve never had any complaints about having the means to satisfy,” he said cheekily.

“Oh my god Nick!” she exclaimed, covering her face again with her hands. “Way too much information.”

He was loving every minute of this; he’d actually got Sal embarrassed! He jumped off the bed and stood in the middle of the room behind her whilst she hid behind her hands, facing the mirror.

“Sal,” he called, “come on, it doesn’t take me long to get warmed up either.”

She abruptly dropped her hands and turned to him. “You’re a monster!”

He beamed. “Yeah, it’s been called that before too.”

She growled at him. “Get in there and get ready to go out before I phone Jen and tell her what outrageous things you’ve been saying to me!”

He shrugged, determined not to be put off. “That’s ok, I’ll explain to her. She won’t mind me helping out a friend in need,” he came back. “Tell you what, I’ll hop in the shower and you can join me in there,” he grinned.

She gaped at him and burst into laughter; for once she was at a loss as to what to say next. He laughed with her.

“Right, I’ll just take these off,” he said, unzipping his jeans. She gasped and did the worst thing she could have considering; her eyes shot to his hands, wondering if he was really going to do that. Oh good lord, he was!

He stripped down to his briefs and her eyes quickly moved to his face. “You’re insane!”

“Hey, I’ll leave it up to you Sal in the end but if you decline, you can’t say I didn’t offer,” he said, reaching down to remove his briefs. She kept her eyes firmly on his face. The last thing she wanted was the image of him in all his glory in her head, especially considering her current state of frustration. She narrowed her eyes at him. “You wouldn’t.”

He lifted an eyebrow and proceeded to undress. She yelped and turned away. He laughed.

“I didn’t realise you were so coy Sal. I’ll be waiting in the bathroom for you,” he called, leaving the room.

She heard the sound of the shower being turned on and huffed, feeling disappointed with herself that he’d got the better of her yet again. She should have called his bluff; that would have put him in his place. She giggled and turned her head slightly, eyeing the bathroom door.

“Oooh Sal,” she heard him call. She frowned. What was he up to now? “Oooh yes! Do that again!”

Her eyes widened in shock.

“Oooh I like that. Now let me. You like that too eh Sal.”

She screamed and covered her ears. “I’m not listening to you Nick!” she called out.

“Oooh baby! You’re so hot!” he continued regardless. “Sooo keen... I’m so excited... you’re turning me on so much!” It wasn’t that far from the truth! “Lets try this...oooh you like that a lot eh.”

Sal sat curled up on the chair with her hands over hear ears, blushing furiously and trying desperately, but failing, to block out what she could hear Nick saying.

“Shut up, shut up, shut up!”

“Oooh, you want more eh Sal, more, even more!”

“I can’t hear a word! I’m not listening!”

“Oh yeah!” he called out loudly, “That’s it Sal.”

There was a sudden silence and she uncovered her ears, opened her eyes and sat poised; despite herself intrigued to know what would happen next.

“Ah yes! Yes, yes, yes Sal!” his voice suddenly shattered the silence.

“Oh my God,” she chuckled to herself, “I’m scarred for life!”

Then she heard movement in the bathroom and the door creaking open. All went quiet. She very hesitantly lifted her eyes and peeped into the mirror. Thank God, Nick had a towel around his waist. She swung around to face him. He was leaning against the doorframe with a wicked glint in his eye.

“Well that was great for me, how about you Sal?”

She growled and grabbed his jeans from off the bedroom floor, flinging them at him. “Get some bloody clothes on will you, you horror!”               


© 2011 Repgreece


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Poor Nick. Wanting her to finally see that he wants her and the only time he catches her showing interest it's only in his body. I hate Jen. Hated her in Welcome to Crete, hate her in this.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

527 Views
1 Review
Added on July 28, 2011
Last Updated on July 28, 2011

Off The Cretan Track