Xeynordamere

Xeynordamere

A Chapter by Lilith
"

The title says it all pretty much....also it's another short story.

"

Over the past few days I’ve been getting some questions from my readers (a.k.a. my friends and others). What happened to Xeynordamere? Is he okay? Why haven’t we heard from him?

    Well, let me tell you what happened to him.

    After I found Xeynordamere in my stuffed animal (see Science Fair) I tucked him away in a little box to keep him from escaping. As far as I know, he’s fine. After all, stuffed animals don’t need food or water or sleep, right?

    I hope I am right.                                 

    So after Zarma and Vienne’s little episode, I decided to figure out what to do with Xeynordamere. Then I got the answer.

    The next morning, I woke up Fiona and told her that I wanted to speak with her parents. Confused, she got dressed and together we walked to her parent’s apartment.

    Mr. and Mrs. Sungsay were happy to see us, and after a cup of coffee and some biscuits and I called for an audience. Fiona sat beside me while I rummaged through my bag to find my small cardboard box.

    Pulling out a small pocket knife, I slipped it under the lid and sliced through the tape. After unsealing the box, I pulled the lid off and pulled out Xeynordamere.

    They watched, confused, until I snapped my fingers in front of his face. “Get up now.” I snap.

    Cursing, he got up. “I had the perfect disguise!” He said, and Fiona’s parent’s faces turned into scowls.

    Faster than a whip, Mrs. Sungsay flashed on zip ties around Xeynordamere’s legs and arms. A finally tie went around his eyes, and he snarled and cussed her out. She didn’t notice though.

    “Woah guys.” Fiona said, trying to stand in front of Xeynordamere. Her parents glared down at her but Fiona just lifted her chin and glared right back. That’s my girl.

    “He’s harmless.” I say, folding my arms.

    “What do you mean? This creature is a dangerous criminal and should be turned in immediately!” Cam exploded.

    “Yes, I know. But because he took over my toy, he cannot do anything without my permission.” I say, and he frowns.

    “This is true. I cannot steal another body without her permission.” He said, and Bonnie and Cam’s eyes slid over to him.

    “Good job Silver.” Bonnie said after a minute. “But we may need to call in Aaron on this.”
    “That is fine by me. But I do wish to keep my stuffed animal, with or without Xeynordamere. It is special to me.”

    “Understandable.” Cam replied, picked up his phone and began dialing. Bonnie watched Xeynordamere like a hawk while Kat and I lounged on the couch, eating biscuits.

    Soon Mr. Aaron was walking in through the door. “What’s the big deal that you had to call me so early?” He asked and then moved his eyes to Xeynordamere. In a flash a large knife was in his hand and his body was poised to kill him in an instance.

    “Silver and Fiona. Get away from him now before things get ugly.” He muttered out of the corner of his mouth.

    “Fiona can go, but I will not.” I declare, folding my arms and sinking into the back of the sofa.

    “Excuse me?” He asked, his eyes flashing to me and I realized I probably shouldn’t tick him off with a knife in his hand.

    “Xeynordamere is under my command, so whatever you do to him I want to see. No matter what.” I say in a commanding tone, and Mr. Aaron glanced up at Bonnie who nodded before sighing.

    “Fine. But do not speak or move unless I ask you do so.” He said. “Cam, get the book.”

    Cam vanished for a moment before returning with a weathered and old book. The pages were yellowed and crinkly as he flipped through it.

    “Says here that all demons under the control of somebody reliable must have their actions put under the responsibility of their owner.” He said. “And since Silver is the owner, Silver is responsible.”

    “Fantastic.” Mr. Aaron grumbled, then tucked his knife away. “Silver, I need to you to repeat something for me.”

    “What?”

    “Repeat this: I, Argentum Aurum Luna Sharpe promise to be responsible for keeping this demon Xeynordamere out of trouble. I swear to always be responsible for his actions and to prevent him from doing wrong. Now repeat it!”

    I raised my right hand and calmly repeated every word he said, keeping my voice sincere. It wasn’t until the last word when Mr. Aaron relaxed.

    “Good. Silver, Xeynordamere is yours to command now. And I trust you to keep him from harm.” He said, and I nodded.

    “Alright. Bonnie, release him.” Bonnie grabbed a pair of scissors and snapped the zip ties off of Xeynordamere. He blinked once, then glared at them all.

    “Come on Xeynordamere. We’re done here.” I pat my shoulder bag and he reached up and hopped inside. He shot the adults a devious smile as Fiona and I walked outside, I wondered what I was going to do with him.



© 2013 Lilith


Author's Note

Lilith
Review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on October 10, 2013
Last Updated on October 10, 2013
Tags: fiction, demon, hunter, school


Author

Lilith
Lilith

Mobile, AL



About
I'm interesting. Very interesting. more..

Writing
Warren Warren

A Chapter by Lilith


Secrets Secrets

A Chapter by Lilith


Feral Feral

A Chapter by Lilith