Chapter 3 - James

Chapter 3 - James

A Chapter by Alexis Joy

James Blair was a callous type. He showed almost no emotion; when he did, it was subtle.

His little sister was on her magenta bike and her hands were shaking. "Don't worry, I won't let go," James said soothingly.

What are you waiting for? James Blair thought to himself. Are you waiting for some universal signal telling you to GO? What is holding you back?

James frowned, like always. He flipped his blonde hair away from his green eyes, and focused on helping his little sister.

But something didn't feel quite right. There was a change in the previously idle wind, his pulse started to quicken, and his head felt heavy. James shook his head, trying to get rid of his worries. Annie, his little sister, wobbled on the bike. She hit the asphalt as James rushed to help her.

"You said you wouldn't let me fall," Annie whimpered.

"I'm sorry, Annie, I have no idea what I was distracted by," James sputtered.

Annie giggled. "I'm just messing with you," and she stuck her tongue out.



© 2015 Alexis Joy


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Your story weirdly seduces me into it, I'm going to end up becoming a "fangirl" for it, waiting for more and more chapters to come out. I WANT MORE

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 13, 2015
Last Updated on January 29, 2015


Author

Alexis Joy
Alexis Joy

About
I write original stories and poems as a hobby. Feel free to review, and leave me a profile comment. more..

Writing