4) "Pistol-Guy"

4) "Pistol-Guy"

A Chapter by dachildofevil
"

Hmmm... nothing to say...

"

Edward:

 

                I woke up disoriented. That was one strange dream. I sat up and looked around. It was then that it hit me.... That was no dream... Al was lying right next to me on the hard ground, knocked out cold.

                I looked around, a sick feeling forming in the pit of my stomach... This couldn't be happening. We were lying in the middle of a street in a strange city, if you could call it that. It was mostly ruins. The buildings were burned, worn, or looked like someone had just knocked them over. It looked like it had been abandoned for years.

                Al stirred next to me. He suddenly jumped up, remembering what happened, and looked around wildly.

                "Brother, did we just?...."

                I knew what he was thinking. If we went through the gate again, shouldn't we be in our world?

                "I hope not.... This definitely is not how I wanted Amestris to look like if we ever got back..." I answered him. "Plus," I turned and looked up at him, "You said that the boy had wings and the girl had dog ears. Unless they were some new kind of chimeras, I don't think they were part of our world."

                Al looked at the ground, visibly disappointed that after all this time, we still weren't able to get home. I was disappointed to, but at least we were still together and neither of us was missing any limbs or organs.

                There was a gun shot in the distance which made us both jump. I ducked under nearby door that had fallen off its hinges and was leaning on the wall. I didn’t see were Al went, so I called out to him.

                “Over here, Brother!” He said from behind a half demolished wall. He looked over it down the street. The gun shots were continuous and evenly spaced. Al and I looked at each from our hiding spots.

                “I’m gonna check it out,” I said standing up from behind the door.

                “I’ll come too,” Al said following.

                “No, Al. You stay here.”

                “But, Ed!”

                “Stay…. Sit, and stay.”

                Al gave me an annoyed look. “I’m not a dog, Brother.”

                I couldn’t help but laugh. “Just stay here. I’ll be right back.”

                “Fine. Don’t do anything rash!” He yelled after me as I turned around and started walking in the direction of the gun shots. I had a bad feeling that just kept growing as I got closer to the sound.

                I came to an intersection and turned left, the direction of the firing. It was still going, at the same pace. Except as I got closer I began to hearing whimpering and crying mixed in with the shots. I walked three blocks before finding what I was looking for.

In a long row was about fifty people, maybe more. All of them had their hands tied behind their backs and bound to their feet to prevent escape. About fifteen were laying on the ground, bloody holes in their heads.

That is when I noticed the man with the pistol. He had shaggy light brown hair and a five o'clock shadow. His eyes were cold and merciless and peered at the line of people from behind thin-rimmed rectangular glasses. 

I watched as he moved from a man I assume he just shot, to a woman that had been sitting next to him. Her long red hair hid her face from my view, but i could see her shoulders quivering from fear. He put the gun to her head.

"Hey!" I shouted running at him with the intent to knock the gun out of his hand. Apparently he's quicker than I am, because as soon as I got close her brought the gun around and slammed me in the side of the head with it.

I fell to the ground with a grunt and looked up in time to hear the woman scream in terror, and then go silent as soon as the gun sounded.

Without a moments hesitation the pistol-guy moved on to the next person, this one a little boy. He couldn't have been more than 5 or 6....

But that's when I noticed them. The boy had floppy black DOG EARS. Tied up beside him was a little black dog with identical ears. Tears streamed down his face as he whimpered with fear. 

That is also when I noticed everyone else in the line. Everyone of them resembled some sort of animal. And everyone of them had the animal they resembled tied up next to them. The woman I watched get shot, she had green scaly skin, and gills on her neck...

Without so much as blinking, pistol-guy brought the barrel of the gun and aimed it at the boy's head. Without thinking I lunged for him shouting unintelligent things. I didn't even know what I was saying. I was pretty much just shouting to shout.

He turned his ice cold stare at me, as well as the gun, and pulled the trigger.



© 2011 dachildofevil


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

NO!! NO!! NO!! I SWEAR TO GOD IF ED IS DEAD, I WILL CRY!! DX DO YOU NOT SEE THE PROFILE PICTURE?! I WILL HAVE SERIOUS ISSUES IF HE DIES!! DX

Posted 13 Years Ago


.....what's next? Can't wait to read more. Awesome story so far.

Posted 13 Years Ago


do i seriously get 4 points for reviewing myself???
what are points...
???
oh well XD

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 22, 2011
Last Updated on March 24, 2011


Author

dachildofevil
dachildofevil

WA



About
Well, I'm not much of a writer but I have one idea I kinda want to write down. It's not very original, but hey, its a fanfic so it doesnt matter XD I stole this from Koda XDD Everything You Want.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by dachildofevil