5) The First Encounter

5) The First Encounter

A Chapter by dachildofevil
"

oooo. epic title

"

Alphonse:

 

                Just because Brother told me to stay put didn't mean I was actually going to do it. As soon as he disappeared around the corner of the intersection i took off after him. He had gone around another corner before I reached the intersection. I heard him yell "Hey!" and the gun shots stopped momentarily.

                I then heard Brother start shouting something, I couldn't understand what he was saying. There was the sound of the gun going off, and Brother's yelling stopped...

                With terror gripping my heart I rushed forward trying to find him.

                "Brother! Brother!! Say something!! Where are you!?!" I yelled desperately.

                "Al?!" I ran another block to find Ed standing there, his back to me, with a gun in his hand. A man was standing in front of him gripping his arm which was bleeding. My first thought was that Ed shot him! But I then noticed how he was holding the gun.

                He was holding it with the opening of the barrel in the palm of his automail arm. From that I summed up that the man probably turned to shoot Ed, and Ed grabbed the gun just as the man pulled the trigger, causing the bullet to ricochet off of his arm and hit the man.

                "Al! I told you to stay put!" Ed yelled over his shoulder at me. He turned slightly so he could see me better while still slightly facing the man.

                "And I told you not to do anything rash! So we're even!" I yelled back defiantly. I was extremely upset that Brother would be so stupid as to run up to a man with a gun.

"What else was I supposed to do??" Brother asked gesturing to a boy beside him. "He was going to kill him!"

I nearly had a heart attack when I saw the boy. Probably no older than 5 or 6, and he had dog ears.... like the girl in my dream, except his were floppy, like a labrador. And speak of the devil, tied up right beside him was a little black lab.

The shaggy haired man then took off the strap of the rifle I didn't even notice he had on his back, and before I even realized what he was doing he had the gun pointed at me.

I froze. "You're getting in the way," the man said in a low, gravelly voice. "I don't want to have to kill a human, but your leaving me no choice."

"What? You just killed a bunch of innocent people without a second thought!" Brother yelled at him angrily.

"People!?" The man spat out. "These monsters are NOT human! I don't know where the hell you come from, but these soulless beasts belong dead!" With the rifle still pointed at me, he pulled the trigger.

                Just as the muzzle flashed, I fell to the ground. 

It took me a moment to realize that I didn't fall because I had been hit, I was completely unharmed. Someone, or something had pushed me over. But when I looked around, there was no one near enough to have gotten to me that fast.

"What the hell?" Brother asked. The look on his face told me he was as confused as I was.

"She's here," the man said with a twisted smile. He swung the gun as he looked around cautiously. "Come out and face me!!" He yelled into the empty city streets.

The people (monsters, beasts, whatever they were) tied up on the ground were whispering anxiously to each other. Suddenly there a flash of black behind their line and there were sounds of shock as they lifted their hands to find the ropes that bound them had been cut.

The man growled angrily and swung his gun around to fire at them as they tried to escape. I lunged forward to stop him when the same black blur ran right in front of him and disappeared. He looked confused for a moment when suddenly the rifle he was holding snap in half and he dropped it out of surprise.

"Where are you?! You won't get a away this time!" He screamed into the ruins as the animal-people ran as fast as they could to get away. The little boy and his lab stopped and looked back for a second, then ran after the rest of the group.

The black blur flashed by again but stopped halfway between where i was sitting on the ground and where Brother was standing holding the pistol. It didn't just stop though, it fell flat on its face....

"UUggghhh..." it groaned as it got to it's feet. "That felt lovely." It... well she turned to face me, and i felt my heart stop in my chest. Long curly black hair, blue-green eyes, ears and tail. It was her. The dog-girl from my dreams...



© 2011 dachildofevil


Author's Note

dachildofevil
sorry if this isnt really good
i was distracted.
chatting with my best friend about how we will be Harry Potter Historians and Avergiologists (one who studies MyLifeIsAverage.com) and live in ireland with hot irish guys lol

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dog Girl?? Oh from his dreams?? Sounds like this is going to be one heck of a ride.

I love the first sentence lol.

And okay, I can breathe. Ed is not dead. PHEW.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
1 Review
Added on March 25, 2011
Last Updated on March 29, 2011


Author

dachildofevil
dachildofevil

WA



About
Well, I'm not much of a writer but I have one idea I kinda want to write down. It's not very original, but hey, its a fanfic so it doesnt matter XD I stole this from Koda XDD Everything You Want.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by dachildofevil