Chapter Four

Chapter Four

A Chapter by Daniel Rae

“Stay awake for a bit longer…” She whispered, I peeled my eyes opened to look at Toby. George started to pet near the bottom of Toby’s left ear while looking back and forth at Kita and Chase talking. He was surprised when he felt the piercing pain of teeth digging deep into his hand. He jolted and Chase shot down to pry Toby off George.

 

“I’m so sorry! Toby doesn’t usually do that to people…Did you pet under his wounded ear?” She held Toby to her chest, petting him.

 

“I think so…” He guessed, his hand gushing from the multiple holes in this hand.

 

“Here, let’s take you to the bathroom. I’ve got a health kit in there. I’ll put ointment on the wound and I’ll wrap it up.” Chase shoo’d Toby down the stairs and then took George to the bathroom to get his wound cleaned up. The three of us sat in silence, I kept dozing off and Amber kept nudging me back awake.

 

“I need a smoke.” Kita tapped her knees together, bouncing.

 

“He’ll join you.” Amber said, “Maybe getting Tym to walk will wake him up a bit.” She suggested. “I’ll stay here, just in case.” She looked down the hall where the bathroom was. Kita and I went outside, it was still raining but not as hard as it was before. Lightning would strike and thunder would clash every few minutes. She lit a cigarette and took a few drags, I stood next to her. The cool weather woke me up a bit, I was still about to pass out but my body kept fighting the urge. I had a few puffs of her smoke and when she finished, we went inside. I followed her in and when we were about to take off our shoes, I leaned over to take one off and ended up falling down the second pair of stairs into the basement. Kita and Amber shot up from where they were and rushed down to help me.

 

“Finally!!” I heard Chase as she ran to the stairs. Kita and Amber kneeled down beside my unconscious body, laying limp on the cold cement floor. Chase stood at the top of the stairs, locking the door and walking down stairs to us. Kita stood up as Amber checked for my pulse.

“What the hell?! What’s wrong with you?!” Kita shouted, Chase neared the end of the stairs.

 

“Not much, I mean. I’m not completely alright in my head, but on the outside? Who could resist this?!” She smirked, she was attractive, but I knew I had a bad vibe the moment I met her. “Hm, can I show you to my Blue Room?” Amber stood up once she found my pulse, she cranked back her arm, and her fist aimed at Chase’s lips. “I would advise that you didn’t do that. I just confessed to you about my insanity and now you want to pick a fight with me? I wouldn’t say that’s the best idea.” Chase got closer, now only a few steps away from us.

 

“What is this? Some kind of ‘game’ or something?” Amber lowered her fist and her voice. Kita shook her head and cracked Chase right on the side of her mouth, then grabbed her shoulders and raised her knee hard and quick into Chase’s stomach. Her groans hadn’t stopped her from her motives and intentions, she pulled back from Kita’s grip and stood straight, her nose bleeding and her mouth too.

 

“A game? No, not for you. Not for me, more like… A hobby.” She smiled, her teeth covered in blood, Kita winded up again to hit her but as she stepped closer, Chase pulled out a large pistol and held it on Kita’s forehead, Kita stopped moving as she felt the cool metal crease her forehead. Kita’s arm froze in the air, her body stayed still until Chase ordered her to move.

 

“So, what do you intend to do.” Amber looked down at my body, bleeding from my forehead due to a gash. Two of my fingers on my left hand broken, breathing softly, she looked back at Chase and Kita.

 

“I intend to show you my Blue Room without killing either of you just yet. So pick him up, and move.” She pointed the gun back and forth between Kita and Amber. They picked me up and they took me down more stairs, after that pair, there was another set of stairs, spiral stairs. Once we got to the very basement, Chase took us to the only room in this sector. The Blue Room. The walls were a darker shade of blue, everything was blue. The tools, furniture and pictures. The only thing that wasn’t was the lightbulbs and us. She made Kita and Amber sit me on some weird chair, my wrists were locked to the chair as well as my ankles. My head hung as I was still unconscious. 



© 2015 Daniel Rae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on November 4, 2015
Last Updated on November 4, 2015
Tags: suspenseful, eerie, horror, terror, creepy, weird, unorthodox


Author

Daniel Rae
Daniel Rae

Saskatoon, Saskachewan, Canada



About
Transgendered teen, ftm. I'm 19. I want to be published for my freaky stories and my talent for poetry. If that is possible, it would be extremely appreciated and you'd be helping me with a life goal... more..

Writing