Chapter Six

Chapter Six

A Chapter by Daniel Rae

“Kita! No… Don’t touch my sister! Don’t hurt my sister!” Amber kept shouting, Chase just blocked her out, Pa pulled up right behind Chase to watch. Kita looked over at us, crying and begging for help. Chase took the blade off her skin and turned it on.

 

“Are you ready, little Kita?” Amber removed her other wrist from the chair, skin rolled up the top of her hand. The saw kept getting closer and closer to Kita’s chest. Amber cried out to her.

 

“Leave her alone! Leave my sister alone you crazy b***h!” tears poured down from Amber’s face. I refused to look, I kept my head down as tears trickled down my clothes and onto my pants. Making my clothes wet yet again. I struggled with my wrists as well, attempting to free myself. I wiggled them and noticed that my left cuff was wider and I could probably squeeze my wrist through without much damage. Amber kicked her right leg from the cuff, followed by the second. The saw was so loud that Pa and Chase couldn’t hear. Amber ran for the scalpel in George’s leg and ran up behind Pa, dragging the scalpel deep across his throat as Chase pressed the saw into Kita’s chest. Amber and Kita looked at each other, Kita spit up blood, covering her the lower half of her face.

 

“I love you…” Kita smiled at Amber, “Tell everyone… I love them… And that I’m sorry…” Chase turned her head at Amber as she dropped to her knees, holding her eyes with bloody palms. I got my legs free quickly due to the equipment being old and rusted. I made several attempts to free my right hand with a consistent struggle. I stopped, I looked at everyone, and everything stopped making noise. It was all slowed down, nothing made sense anymore. I watched Kita’s face as she was being cut open, I then changed my view to Chase as she continued but was also staring at Amber. Pa’s head was hanging and blood flooded his chair and dripped to the floor. My eyes analyzed Amber, soaked arms, skin rolled up, tears flowing like a waterfall. My heart was going way too fast as I looked over at George, his body lifeless, blood swarmed his body and underneath the surgical table. Foot prints of blood from Chase’s shoes. I looked down at my hand, suddenly everything sped up, time went back to normal and I could hear everything again all at once. I ripped my wrist from the cuff, peeling skin from my wrist and hand off. I was numb, all I could feel was the wet feeling of blood gushing down my arm as I held it and stared.

 

“Tymithie!” it sounded blurred, “Tymithie! Help!” My eyes zoomed to Amber as Chase held her from behind with the scalpel to her throat. The saw stuck deep inside Kita’s dead and dripping body. I stood up quickly, adrenaline coursed through my veins.

 

“Let her go, I know she means nothing to you. If you let her go, I’ll willingly give my body up to you.” I could feel my arm dripping, Amber struggled under the blade. Chase looked at me, a few tears strolling down her face.

 

“She murdered my father… The only person I ever trusted with my life! He taught me everything I knew! I still had more to learn…” She squeezed the blade tighter to Amber’s neck.

 

“Think about it… Maybe it was his time to go, you and your Pa have made countless murders…” I tried as her eyes gushed more.

 

“That’s not the point! He was supposed to live longer! He was supposed to help me…” She squeezed her body onto Amber’s.

 

“He was going to die soon anyways, Chase… Couldn’t you tell by his state? Cannibalism kills people… It not only kills the victim, it kills the cannibal…” She screamed.

 

“No! He told me it makes you smarter! He told me that if I ate more…I’d be the smartest person he ever knew…” Her arms became weak, I looked at Amber as she tried to figure out when the right moment to escape would be.

“He was fooling you to help him do something horribly wrong…He just wanted you to stoop as low as him.” I commented, she took the scalpel and threw it at me. I could suddenly feel it injected into my shoulder. Amber broke free and ripped the saw from Kita’s body, starting it up. Chase threw up her arms to block as Amber sawed off her hands. Chase fell to her knees, blood squirting from her wrists. She stared at her nubs and put her head down. I ran over to Amber and before I could stop her, she took the saw right to Chase’s neck. Blood splattered all over our clothes, our faces, the floor and the walls of the Blue Room, now filled with red.
Chase fell to her side, her neck sawed half deep. Amber removed the saw and turned it off. She faced Kita’s body, she took her hand and rubbed her thumb across Kita’s jaw. She shook her head and took my hand, we started walking up the stairs. When we got outside, the rain pelted out skin with large droplets. Washing away the blood from our clothes and skin. The sun still wasn’t peeking out yet as Amber used my phone and called the police. We stood there, caressing each other in relief. The door left open, Toby ran outside into the rain towards a homeless man far down the street. I noticed he looked familiar, he’s the same homeless man I saw when Chase picked me up.

 

“I love you.” I exhaustedly spoke to Amber as she said it back to me.

 

“I love you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Danny Vanghel



© 2015 Daniel Rae


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on November 4, 2015
Last Updated on November 4, 2015
Tags: suspenseful, eerie, horror, terror, creepy, weird, unorthodox


Author

Daniel Rae
Daniel Rae

Saskatoon, Saskachewan, Canada



About
Transgendered teen, ftm. I'm 19. I want to be published for my freaky stories and my talent for poetry. If that is possible, it would be extremely appreciated and you'd be helping me with a life goal... more..

Writing