Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Weeping Willow
"

The queen of the zodiac has placed all the zodiac in the human world to see what will happen.

"

Everybody knows their star sign- whether or not they believe in astrology is up to them. The reason the astrology permeates our lives is that it is an ancient divination system that has been with us for centuries, so much so that it has become part of our culture. Many people believe that ‘the future is in the stars’; there is an enormous and proven significance in astrology and the zodiac. The story of how the zodiac came to be has been buried in our history for over a century. And in the future the ancient truths behind the zodiac may be all but forgotten.

 There are many zodiacs with different signs and meanings, but in the end they are only meant to tell the time. But what if the spirits of the zodiacs where real and lived in the spirit world? What if they had a chance to become human for once? Well, I’m here to tell the story of how the queen of the zodiacs decided that all of them would become human for as long as possible.



© 2012 Weeping Willow


Author's Note

Weeping Willow
Terrible grammar, tell me what you think. The queen is funny, I have plesure in writting her lines.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

234 Views
Added on October 10, 2012
Last Updated on October 10, 2012


Author

Weeping Willow
Weeping Willow

Dream land, Shelbyville, Australia



About
My name is Weeping Willow I am a girl, and I love to write. I’m not always good and usually get bored of something easily. I’m a little weird and far out when it comes to stories. Even th.. more..

Writing