The Elemental Murderer

The Elemental Murderer

A Chapter by Weeping Willow
"

Into Hannah's past

"

Surprisingly he doesn’t say a word and when the bell goes he wait until everyone’s gone to see me. As he walks up to me he smiles,

“How long are you going to stay in that tree?” he asks

“What’s it to you?” I say trying to make sure my skit doesn’t get ripped buy the very pointing stick right next to my a*s. Not that I mind people looking, it’s just I don’t what to pay for a new one when I can spend the money on something like a metal pole. He stares at me,

“You know I could’ve told the teacher that you were here,” he replies. Then I see a girl walk up behind him trying to scare him, I don’t say a word as she frightens him.

“What are you doing, Gabriel?” The girl asks not seeing me,

“Nothing, just about to climb the tree.” He replies, as she talks I quick jump into a tree not far from the one I was in. And quickly hide in its hollow trunk, when she leaves he can’t find me anywhere Sorry but I don’t feel like talking now I say in my head as he walks off.

After school I decide to walk the streets way pass the deadline of the girls dorms, as I walk a quiet street I hear a scream. I run towards it and find a dead body, and all I can’t think is I just hope he’s not back, but as I look closer I see that a sword fire has killed this man. Scared I run to the closest park I can find, when I get there a sit on one of the swings and think about what I just saw. I quickly recover and finally notice that someone’s watching me, but as soon as I look at them they run. I soon decide to go to the dorms, but the memory of him killing my sister haunts my dreams.

“The queen of the spirit world had many lovers, but two of them shined out more so then the other. Their names were Pluto and Apollo or as we know them the moon and the sun. Now she decides she would have a compotation, and who ever won would get her hand in marriage. Now the sun and moon hated each other and made a bet on who would win. When the ruler of the Earth heard of the compotation and he entered as well, he knew he wouldn’t be able to bet the moon or the sun so he decides to trick them. He told Libra that the sun and moon wanted to work together, but they needed to be tied together with magical rope. Libra happy to help tied them together without them knowing.

On the day of the compotation, the moon and the sun fought and fought they still won but seeing as there was to of them she couldn’t marry any. As soon as she untied them the refused to even look at each other. The moon decides to never come out in the day and the sun never came out at night, after a few centenaries the moon decides to come and see the sun. Now every time they is an eclipse, they can finally say hello. And that’s the end of the story,” Hannah say putting down her book. A girl sits beside her,

“Th…ants, I lo…,” She tries to say  

“Don’t push yourself and good night,” Hannah says turning off the light.

“GOODDDDDDDDDD, Moring,” a girl yells in my ear, “Quickly, you have to see the news.” I slowly wake up and see her iPhone with the news on it.

“It appears that the elemental murderer is back.” A news lady say, I stare he’s back.    

Zodiac name: Gemini (the twins)

Date: 21st May- 21st of June

Element: Air

Character or not: Yes

Ruling planet: Mercury

Motto: I communicate

Personality: Gemini are people who are very argumentative and often self-contradictory. They are also both emotional and intellectual; they are likely to hold at least to different viewpoints on everything. They can also be very changeable in mood, going from happy, light and carefree, to sullen and moody in a slipt second. 



© 2012 Weeping Willow


Author's Note

Weeping Willow
terrible grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012


Author

Weeping Willow
Weeping Willow

Dream land, Shelbyville, Australia



About
My name is Weeping Willow I am a girl, and I love to write. I’m not always good and usually get bored of something easily. I’m a little weird and far out when it comes to stories. Even th.. more..

Writing