Aries enters with style

Aries enters with style

A Chapter by Weeping Willow
"

The queen of the zodiac has placed all the zodiac in the human world to see what will happen. We see the first of the Zodiac- Aran

"

Latterly that night the older girls warn us that the boy will try and steal our bras.  But I just laugh, and think about how I pity the boy who tries to steal from me. As I get ready for bed I hear so whispers outside my window.

Two stories down, a group of boys stand ready with a ladder

“Hey pick that one, Aran” says one of the boys

“Fine it’s the closest anyway,” Aran replies, he gets the ladder right next to an open window and starts to climb. When he gets in he falls over a soft drink bottle lying in the middle of the floor, Hannah hears him and slowly walks behind him as he gets up.

“I have to be quieter or the girl will find me.” Aran says to himself,

“Too late,” Hannah says touching his shoulder, as he turns around he sees Hannah. Hannah is butt naked, not wearing even a bra Aran slowly stands up. He keeps staring at Hannah’s b***s, she smiles and laughs.

“You should see the look on your face, just so you know I always wear this to bed.” Hannah says still laughing, “Most girls get scared of people seeing them naked, but I don’t care. I’ll still have to punish you for trying to steal my bra though.” Hannah says punching him across the face, Aran tries to reason with her but she does something that any boy would hate. She puts him in the hall way of the girl’s dorm and screams theirs a perverted boy in the hall.

I noticed that Aran had the next day of school off either that or he was in none of my class; I was kind of mean to him. So the next time I saw I decide to make it up to him, on Tuesday I found him and his friends hang out in the hall. I quietly ease drop and know just what I should do to make him popular with both the boys and the girls. Later I find out he’s in three of my class English, Hpe and history.

In Hpe the teacher tells us to get into groups of two, I quickly grab him as soon as possible, all the girls watch as I talk to him.

“Sorry about the other night, but I hate people who try and steal my stuff. Even if it is something I hate like a bra,” I whispers he smiles

“As long as you don’t get those girls on to me again, all is forgiven.” He replies, as soon as all the boy look our way I kiss Aran and put his hand on my butt. All the girl are shocked and all the guys are yelling out encouragement to Aran.  As soon as I walk away all the boys run over to Aran the first boy of this year to get a girl in class. All the girls start talking about how hot Aran is and I know I’ve done my job, and while the teacher isn’t looking I sneak out of class.

I quietly sit under the willow tree, on the outskirts of the ova. 

“Star light,

Star light,

Do you see the moon tonight?

Star light,

Star bright,

Is the moon in your sight?

Star light,

Star light,

The moon is shining with all it’s might,

Star light,

Star bright,

 So that it can be your only knight,” I sing as I watch another Hpe class come onto the ova. I climb the tree so no one can see me, and I watch them play a game of football. By the looks of them their grade 12’s, but I can’t tell for sure. I quietly watch them and I notice one of the boys see me, I bet he’s going to tell the teacher, oh crap.

Preview- next time, Hannah in the garden

The zodiac Profiler- the second of the zodiac

Zodiac name: Taurus (the bull)

Date: 20th April- 20th of May

Element: Earth

Character or not: Yes

Ruling planet: Venus

Motto: I have

 Personality: Taurus are strong just like Aries, it is also slow, patient and cheerful. They are reliable, dependable and are good family providers.



© 2012 Weeping Willow


Author's Note

Weeping Willow
terrible grammar, tell me what you think of my characters

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
Added on October 14, 2012
Last Updated on October 14, 2012


Author

Weeping Willow
Weeping Willow

Dream land, Shelbyville, Australia



About
My name is Weeping Willow I am a girl, and I love to write. I’m not always good and usually get bored of something easily. I’m a little weird and far out when it comes to stories. Even th.. more..

Writing