Ice is far better than you

Ice is far better than you

A Chapter by Weeping Willow
"

chapter 10, Hannah is about to learn the secert about herself.

"

“People are cruel and cold, just like Ice.”

As I walk to I can’t help but smile, that day was the best until I found out the impossible. It was the middle of class, when four people walked through into my class room. There was only one female with them, but the surprise was that they asked me to follow them. We left the school in limo and headed for Scorpio’s house, I kept thinking about what Scorpio wanted from me. And why it was so important as to drag me out of class, but I didn’t realise that I wouldn’t make it to Scorpio’s house.

As we were heading to Scorpio’s house I couldn’t help but look out the window. That is when I saw a young man almost running after the car, I couldn’t believe that he was keeping pace with the limo. And then out of nowhere he rammed into the car, that’s when I blacked out, all I could remember was the limo hitting a truck. When woke up I was still in the car with a wheel from the truck crushing my arm. The body guards were dead and the young man I saw was standing by what use to be a door.

“I sorry, but I have to kill you milady. Even if it means I’ll have to kill Leo and Scorpio, I’ll do it because you’re the only thing between her and me.” He say pulling away a seat, he pushes the remain of the limo away from me and as he does so,

“What do you meant milady! I’m just a high school girl!” I yelled trying to get my hand free,

“That wasn’t always true!” he says bending over and touching my face, “Just so you know I wanted Leo to win.” He say with a smile as he grabs out a knife,

“What’s that meant to mean!” A voice says from behind me,

“Scorpio!” he replies

“Taurus, I’m glad to know that you’re on my side, but I can’t let you kill her. I still have to protect her no matter which world where in!” Another voice replies, then I hear giggling and I already know that the twins are here.

“Tas, it’s been awhile”

“You should put down that knife before Cancer, Leo and Scorpio rips you to shreds.”

“I would listen to them,” Leo says jumping right behind who they call Taurus. He quickly runs out of my sight and Leo helps get the wheel off my arm, but as he does so my brain feel funny and I black out again.

“People are cruel and cold, just like ice. I thought I had finally found some friends, but I was wrong. No matter where I am, no matter who I befriend I’d never be able to find someone who understands me again. So now I sit alone in my home in the mountains, I dream of meeting my only true friend again. And as more snow falls the more people come to see me, whether it’s a solider traveling thought the mountains or villagers trying to keep warm. But out of all the people who come to see me not one of the try to get to know me. so I hope that one day I’ll be able to see him again, but until then the memories that I have of him repeat over and over in my head. But for now I sit alone, in my own world where I wait for him to return.

As more time pasts I start to wonder if he’ll keep his promise and return. It’s only now that I sit here as an old women that I realise he was no better than everyone else. I really am alone, with nobody but myself, myself and the snow. The snow is my only friend and now it will take my life as it has many others, but it’s sad really that my only friend is the one who kills me. Maybe the snow is doing me a kindness, killing me before I get to old but still I wish I could’ve left my house and looked. Looked for the man who left me to die, after all I waited for him to come home and bare me a daughter.” An old women says as snow floods into her house, but this isn’t the end for her, it is only the beginning.

I’m meant to be dead yet I find myself in a black room,

“Where am I,”

“You have been given a second chance at life, but it will have consequence. You may only bare boys unless you find a true of heart man,” a voice says out of the blue.

“What are you taking about?” I ask

“You will be given a castle that lives in both worlds, as well as your own villagers to command and an army on top of your powers.” A woman replies,

“Thank-you but what do I give you in return.” I ask the voice stop then finally one says

“Nothing, only when we summon you will you have to do something.”

“But the humans can also summon you, and you may grant contracts with humans if you want.” Another says,

“You’re the newest member of the team and as so you will be given a new name. And as a member of our ranks you will have to do as we say, your our new queen.” The first one says

“You’re our Ice queen,” another woman say as I’m pushed out a door.

 Zodiac name: Capricorn (the goat)

Date: 22nd of December- 19th of January

Element: Earth

Ruling planet: Saturn

Motto: I master

 Personality: Like Leo’s Capricorn’s are natural leaders, whether managers or politicians Capricorn are born to lead. They are confident, ambitious, hardworking, strong willed and generally successful.



© 2012 Weeping Willow


Author's Note

Weeping Willow
terrible grammar, the picture is the ice queen

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

290 Views
Added on November 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 24, 2012


Author

Weeping Willow
Weeping Willow

Dream land, Shelbyville, Australia



About
My name is Weeping Willow I am a girl, and I love to write. I’m not always good and usually get bored of something easily. I’m a little weird and far out when it comes to stories. Even th.. more..

Writing