The lonely lion

The lonely lion

A Chapter by Weeping Willow
"

The queens past, well part of it.

"

100 years ago the queen decides to have a party, she invited every one of the spirits and they all came, she had many games and many commotions. But she had a plan for the party she would pick spirits at random and give the powers and a few stars. She even made sure the humans would know about these few and follow them. She gave out most of her powers that night, but she could still control all the spirits even the 24 (zodiac members) random people she gave her powers too. That night many spirits gained powers, even someone not from the 24 zodiac members got powers, and he knew just what to do with them.

One of the many zodiac members was Leo the lion, now Leo was special he had more power than any of the zodiac was even more then what the queen had. And with every power there is an opposing power Justin (the ruler of the earth) had just as much power as Leo if not more, so the queen decide to make two more of her friends powerful Pluto and Apollo. Now they from some amount of time were more powerful then Leo and Justin, but that power soon disappeared.

The months seem to fly by, and soon it was holidays, I decide to get a job because my food money was running low. And that’s when I meant I guy that seemed almost evil, but that’s what everyone says about their boss. He a tall skinny man about 21, he wears glass and smiles all the time unlike many people who work at ‘café play’.

But after meeting my boss Justin weird things started to happen, and I’m not talking supernatural the things I’m talking about are scarier ‘FANS’. Seeing as every girl has to wear a different outfit everyday eg. Monday maids, Tuesday cats, Wednesday nurses, Thursday traditions, Friday cosplay, Saturday swimmers, Sunday mystery’s. I think my boss doesn’t mind me seeing as I now have a fan club but I do, if this job didn’t pay well I would be out in two minutes.

One later Monday I saw someone I didn’t expect to see, if I could describe him in one word it would probably be emo. He had a green jacket, blue hair and some headphones, but if he wasn’t depressed then he might be kind of cute. I decide to take his order instead of one of the fan club guys,

“Hello, welcome to café play, may I take you order?” I ask he barely looks at me and says

“I just have a cup of coffee,” by the way he says it he sounds like he had no choice but to come in. I quickly get his order and bring it to him,

“May I ask why a fellow like you is doing in a place like this?” I ask him giving him his coffee; he waits for a while before responding.

“My friends have been talking about this place, but knew I would never come unless dared too, so one of them dared Me.” he replies, and I can help but laugh

“I’m sorry, but now it make a whole lot more sense.” I say as I finally stop laughing, “but if you need anything else don’t be afraid to ask.” He stares at me for a few minutes before drinking his coffee and leaving. After my sift is off I walk two the park again and find Gabriel,

“Hey Faith,” he says waving his arm in the air,

“It’s not Faith its Bella,” I reply but he just smiles as he gives me a can of soft drink.

“Can you tell me your real name?” he asks, I just laugh,

“Bella for today,” I reply.

“I was hoping you would be here today, lately I see myself walking here without knowing it. Every day I walk home from school I end up here,” he says trying to be serious but it’s not really working.

“What grade are you in?” I ask,

“Does it matter?” he asks, I shake my head

“But I would like to know,” I say sit on a swing.

“And I would like to know your name Bella!” he replies, when it gets dark he offers to walk me home, but I say no. And for the first time in ages I feel like I can be myself, without people judging me.

Preview- next time, the weird but wonderful Scorpio

The zodiac Profiler- the fifth of the zodiac

Zodiac name: Leo (the lion)

Date: 23rd of July- 22nd of August

Element: fire

Ruling planet: sun

Motto: I create

Personality: Leo people are strong, independent and masterful; they are known to be natural leaders. They are also courageous, honest and loyal, but expect the same in return. They are perfectionists and set high goals, and most Leo’s live up to the goals they set themselves.



© 2012 Weeping Willow


Author's Note

Weeping Willow
terrible grammar

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on October 28, 2012
Last Updated on October 28, 2012


Author

Weeping Willow
Weeping Willow

Dream land, Shelbyville, Australia



About
My name is Weeping Willow I am a girl, and I love to write. I’m not always good and usually get bored of something easily. I’m a little weird and far out when it comes to stories. Even th.. more..

Writing