it all begins again

it all begins again

A Chapter by ZmH

  i awoke from the worst of dreams. My life as i once had known, was not my life at all. Its as if i was born again this time my life was for my choosing. I dragged myself out of bed and through the opening of my canvas tent. the sun craddled the horizon light pastel shades filled the once blue sky. I walked from the clearing to the trees. A light fog mist carressed  the trunk of the many trees. The bark was slowly but surely pealing away leaving a light grey strip were new bark would form. Birds chirped their morning song. I lept into the freash air i landed on a branch about half way up the tallest tree. it was my favorite, as well as the place i often traveled to think of who i am. i sat down on the lightly dewed branch, leaning against its large trunk and sprawling my legs out before me. I sighed a deep sigh, glanced to the sky as it formed to the blue grey it mainly resides. The sky just barely peaked through the moss covered branches. The beauty of the morning was overwhelming, but even more so the puzzle of my life.

 

   I spent the morning in my branch, thinking of my life trying to put the unfitting pieces of the puzzle together. Around mid morn people began searching for me, but i truly didnt want to be found. I needed reassurement, and i needed to know what made up the essence of me. The wind slowly grew from a light whisper to a low roar. Clouds formed in the greying sky and slowly the sun faded to the darkness, like all good things do. Slowly they darkned the windgrew mor fierce and the light pat of rain became apparent. The clouds moved into a cone form, a storm brew overhead. Time for me to be found. I stepped from the branch embracing my free fall. The wind in my hair calmed me and though chills spread i never felt such a good feeling. I hit the ground with no more then a slight thud  as i crouched in the grass, head turned ground, black tressles cascading down and around my face. the lightning struck and the storm had truly begun. the silverly light enlightened my eyes gave me a sense of hope.

 

  "where have you been?" nolans voice echoed throughout my mind like the snarl of a whip or the boom of thunder. "around" i spoke as i slid past him, no sign of struggle.

 

 

Damons Eyes

 

  Ive been thinking about her constantly, longing for her presence. Although all she wants is to be left alone. I dont see why she has grown so hopless. through every thought ive tapped into there is only despair.  i dont think she understands her reality she has everything i have ever yurned for: my fathers respect and knowledge, as well as the trust of his people. She may not see it at this moment but she has a family, maybe not the one she dreamt of, but a family at that. What is it i have?

 

 I shall tell you. A silly crush on a girl unclaimable. A father who cant stand to look at my face for it reminds him of my mother. And a whole lot of loss. I had to kill my own brother to become close to this girl and now im farther away. I remember the squeal of the arrow as it flew from my bow and lodged itself within his chest. I remember the lightmist that carried him away and the blood we share spilled upon the ground. It was the hardest thing ive ever had to do, but for the sake me i had no other choice. Deep in my mind i wonder if she shall ever realize what i had done. Though i doubt it, i bet Taylor never crosses her mind or lingers in her thoughts. Hes just gone to the world. Like everyone else will end up.

 

  sorrow often besieges me, and sulking often seems like the right thing to do, but for the sake of me, i must remain calm and under the radar. They may just believe i am a traitor, but i believe that is not the case. Im the avenger, this one is for my mom.

 

           loneliness falls upon the dead of night

              a blood bath following an unneeded fight

              calm my dear, i am fear

              sweet nothings i shall wisper into your ear



© 2010 ZmH


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
Added on March 9, 2010
Last Updated on March 27, 2010


Author

ZmH
ZmH

About
life is full of deception and loss take it one step at a time. look to the future not the past. these are things i live by, rules i follow. my name is zoe. im 16 and i love writing. Its one of the on.. more..

Writing
; ;

A Poem by ZmH


Storm cloud Storm cloud

A Poem by ZmH