sweet nothings

sweet nothings

A Chapter by ZmH

  My morning faded into the darkness, The warmth of the fire carressed my face. i looked across the lightly licking flames into the eyes of damon. The purple of his eyes drew me near i leaned closer exploring his expression. His arms were gently rested on his legs and his hands were tightly fisted together.  I havent looked at him in such a way for so long, well i havent ever looked at anyone the way i looked at him. For a slight second the innocence of Taylor flashed across his face, then slowly tears began to stream. he had once seemed so strong i had no clue what was happening to him. I cautiously moved towards him not knowing what his reaction would be. I sat beside him and before i could utter a word he took me in hs embrace. I held him as he cried and felt the connection that i had feared. i became lost within his embrace...

 

In Damons eyes

 

  Her skin was soft to the touch and her embrace warmed the coolness that had began to fill my soul, Though the tears still streamed. i felt quite foolish being comforted and sulking into the hair of the girl i was crying over. She was and has everything i have ever longed for. I hadnt been close to anyone, ever, but now i can see what was missing in my life. The compassion of another the sweet honest humanity that people and "things" shared. Her expression was lost she had no clue what i was thinking, i was glad she didnt. Her knowing my thoughts would destroy me, or at the very least my pride. In the same instant i found it harder to sheild myself from her.

 

  I calmed myself but then heard her aniffle then begin to cry. I wispered in her ear, "i am here for you, i would die for you, and i have cried for you." i kissed her hair and she raised her head and looked into my eyes. Tears still pooled by her eye lids and i had feeling they would overflow once again. she remained looking at me, by the time she parted her coral lips it had seemed like a thousand years had passed by, She breathed in slowly only to let out more silent sobs. I pulled her close to me without even thinking. carassed her face and stroked her rich black hair.  Her sweet lilac scent filled the air around me. It was almost tinted with citrus from her shampoo. Some may call me strange for remembering such moments in detail, but its moments like these that i lack.

 

  The darkest blacks turned darker as the fire dimmed. Though she had stopped crying i still held her close to me while cradling the soft porcelain skin of her face. The light of the fire gave her deep. glow she looked more ordinary, less extrodinary, but yet still my love. She slowly edged away from me and wandered off in the darkness to the closure of her tent i was sure. I leaned back, holding myself up by my arms for a slight second. After this i breathed in the smoke clouded air and sighed. I wandered through the darkness to the safety of my dwellings. I flipped on a light and stared into the oval mirror.

 

  The mirror i stand before had once belonged to my mother, it was one of the last things i had of her. I remember the days she would sway in vibrant gowns before the shiny glass and id watch her with much fascination. her red eyes glowed with such intensity they looked as though they could have burned through the glass. My eyes curved to the shape of the mirror as i followed the motion the maker of the mirror had once used. In the top of the mirror there was small etching N & A forever. Tears stung in my eyes as i fell to the ground trying to grasp something that was real. My memories faded and so did my strength. In a matter of minutes i becma the once helpless boy i had been as i saw my mother dead and my father holding the very object that had killed her. Something sparked in me at that moment and the question that had once built in my mind continued to prosper. What are you doing here? i asked myself. My mind fogged over my eyelids grew heavy and fell into the midst of sleep. I hoped to awaken to my answer, or possibly to the sweet nothings Auriella wispered to me, only in my dreams.

 

May the words that follow her sweet sigh

Calm the the tinge of tears beyond my eyes

May i awaken from another day

Hold her by me, and listen

To her sweet nothings

 

 

 

 

 



© 2010 ZmH


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Zoe, This is great! You have an awesome talent!! Love

Posted 14 Years Ago


very descriptive, very passionate, very romantic, extremely awesome. i think its amazing that youre only 14 and can write this descriptively. its great..keep up the good work :)

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 28, 2010
Last Updated on April 1, 2010


Author

ZmH
ZmH

About
life is full of deception and loss take it one step at a time. look to the future not the past. these are things i live by, rules i follow. my name is zoe. im 16 and i love writing. Its one of the on.. more..

Writing
; ;

A Poem by ZmH


Storm cloud Storm cloud

A Poem by ZmH