family unites, darkness thrives

family unites, darkness thrives

A Chapter by ZmH

   I stared at oma for a long time, i thought she wouldnt mention that Auriella is my sister. It took her so long to erase auriellas memories of me. Thoughts budded in my mind  like blooms on the cherry trees. For so long ive watched my sister without a thought in my mind that leaving was wrong. Even as child her power surged greater then any power you could ever imagine. I remember the day mom had tried to kill her as well. I remember the mind blast i sent to mom forcing her back into the depths of hell. What a family?

 

  " Leo, you know if i bring her back her power will be so much greater" she breathed slowly and almost sighed her words, "but you know if i do not we will all die off." she paused and i knew that strength of my sister would make it impossible for me ever to amount to anything close to her. Despite my jealously and the green auro that surrounded me i breathed, "just do it" with my teeth clenched and almost wanting to yell at oma for using my nickname. "And my name is leonitis, not leo, and as far anyone is concerned that is not my sister that is dead."

 

 

In The Eyes Of Oma

 

 

  In all my years ive never seen leo so bitter towards his sisters power. It often fears me his jealousy will one day be the death of both of them. In all my premonitions they were to fight together, brother and sister, Oh and that loverboy, Damon. One day Aureilla will take my place as an elder and Damon will be beside her. Leo will be the head trainer taking Nolans place. He will be taken by temptations of love and the fall of the dark angels will come . I raised that boy and it pains to see the things i do. I will always have hope in the back of mind despite the fore tellings. fate can be altered by the slightest decision. His actions could kill him and all of us, or allow us all to flourish in a well lived life. it is him who must deicde.

 

  The more i look at him the more he reminds me of his father. The more i watch him the more he acts like his father. I often wonder if he is as weak as his father. the strength of his mother though she is evil was amazing. She could conquer anything and still can.  i blame myself for the way she turned. As a child she was the lightest most gentle hearted girl a mother ask for, but after i had to kill her father, whom she loved more then anything, her lightness turned pitch black. her eyes slowly turned from seas of blue to the red of hell. I just stood by and watched as the demons took over her body and i watched as she killed the man I thought could help her. Leo was already heading back to camp. he looked back and shouted, "just do it" i thought it would be an easy decision but to watch him hurt would break any grandmas heart. Perhaps if i had been as close to Auriella as him things would be less difficult. These thoughts are foolish it is my job to keep the dark angels safe and without her life its not a possibility. I remained in the woods for quite some time contemplating the outcomes of what could happen either way. i knelt towards the water and peered at my reflection i wondered what id look like if i had aged like one is suppose to. Deep trenches of worry would crowd my face and my skin would sag from the stress of my life. Id look hideous and weak. After pondering how hideous i was to be i turned to the camp and slowly strode towards my destiny.

 



© 2010 ZmH


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on April 16, 2010
Last Updated on April 22, 2010


Author

ZmH
ZmH

About
life is full of deception and loss take it one step at a time. look to the future not the past. these are things i live by, rules i follow. my name is zoe. im 16 and i love writing. Its one of the on.. more..

Writing
; ;

A Poem by ZmH


Storm cloud Storm cloud

A Poem by ZmH