the end or the beginning

the end or the beginning

A Chapter by ZmH

  I approached him and lightly tapped him on the shoulder. He flinched and burst out in sweet sobs. "Shes Dead." the only words he spoke. "Who is Dead?" His sobs grew more urgent and his eyes were redder then his blood stained hands,"Who do you think?" It couldnt be she couldnt be dead i thought to myself. Though i wished not to know i asked, "Auriella?" his sobs turned to screams, "Yes!, shes gone!, shes dead!" he calmed for a slight second then returned to his histerical state."They killed her!" i didnt want to believe what i was hearing. I slowly approached the trail of blood to her tent, pulled back the canvas, and there she lay. An arrow in her heart, blood on the ground. I slowly teared up as i dropped by her side blood splashed up from its crimson pool. Her body no longer held life but i held her body. I swept her off the floor and held her close to my heart, forever that shall be were shell live. I carried her into the sunshine and asked Nolan where she was to be buried and what she was to be buried in. One of the the many warriors approached me and took her from my arms and walked away.  i sighed and fell to the ground, she was gone.

 

 

In The Warriors Eyes

 

 

   I poured the water over her dead corpse and watched as the blood ran off her skin. i imagined her pain melting away though i knew she died with it. I toweled her dry and and awaited a female warrior to dress for the cerimony. With her death comes loss of hope for all of us. Ive watched her for many years and wondered if her oma could save her. The wise ones  where hard to find but when related to them it comes much easier. The female warrior arrived and i left and traveled to the depths of the forest a knelt by the river and began to humb the ancients song.  My humbs began to echoe and i lost myself in their sound. "hello grandson," she was as beautiful as ever still her face showed no signs of age her skin sparkled and her eyes showed life. Her white hair curled like grape vines and fell just her shoulders. "greetings oma" i replied in a light voice. " It is your sister, i suppose the reason why you summoned me" she arched fine black brow. "she is not my sister" i scowled, "She is the one who posesses all power, and the one to save mine." "no matter what her role is she will always be your sister."



© 2010 ZmH


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
Added on April 5, 2010
Last Updated on April 16, 2010


Author

ZmH
ZmH

About
life is full of deception and loss take it one step at a time. look to the future not the past. these are things i live by, rules i follow. my name is zoe. im 16 and i love writing. Its one of the on.. more..

Writing
; ;

A Poem by ZmH


Storm cloud Storm cloud

A Poem by ZmH