Picking Up The Pieces

Picking Up The Pieces

A Book by Ashleigh
"

A Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town fanfiction. Fawna tries to deal with a broken heart and leaves the city to build a new life for herself as a farmer in Serenity Falls.

"

© 2008 Ashleigh


Author's Note

Ashleigh
I would like to start by saying that this story was written in a Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town video game forum. The Harvest Moon series is geared towards younger children between the ages of 9 and 12 years old so this story is quite shallow and childish. I do not delve into the characters other than Fawna, Travis and Rose too much either because they are characters from the game or they are not significant to the story. However, I tried to incorporate some more mature elements into it and I hope readers of all ages can enjoy it. This entire story was written off the top of my head without any prior planning or thought so there are typos and small inconsistencies as well.

If you are not familiar with the Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town video game, you may find some of the smaller elements of this story confusing, but even if you are not familiar with the game, you will be able to follow the general plot of the fanfiction just fine.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

548 Views
Added on December 17, 2008
Last Updated on December 18, 2008

Author

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

I live absolutely anywhere and everywhere I choose, whenever I please, thanks to a little something called imagination., Canada



About
ACTIVE CONTESTS I'm always looking for new reading material on Writers Cafe to review. I regularly create contests to give me an opportunity to read things tailored to my interests. I'll post any acti.. more..

Writing