Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Confused

Confused

A Chapter by Joey
"

He got up and planted his palm on my cheeks, placing his lips on mine, kissing me lightly on my lips. No, I didn't avoid that kiss, I just let him kiss me. There is a part of me still wants him

"
I walked into my block ( Universities Residence) and try not allow myself to be noticed by Taylor. Well, my plan apparently didn't work out as I thought. Taylor approached me as soon I walked near the front entrance of my uni's residence. He asked me out for a drink, and I didn't reject him. We walked to the nearest cafe around. We talked about random things and try to joke to make things less awkward between us. Finally, we reached the cafe.
Waitress 1 : Hey pretty and handsome, what do you wanna drink ?
Me : One warm honey lemon tea, bro.
Taylor : A cup of fresh milk, please.
Waitress 1 : Okay, peeps. Your drinks will be served in a moment.

Me : I didn't know that you drink milk. I remembered that you once told me that you've hated milk since young, that you can't stand on the smell of it.
Taylor : I 'm having insomnia these days and I need milk to help me to get some sleep.
Me : Are you okay?
Taylor : No, I'm not. I need you to be by my side. I was so heartbroken when I saw Isaac kissed you just now. I regretted that I didn't make my mind earlier. 
Me : ( I was speechcless, so I kept quiet and let him do all the talking)
Taylor : I told Celine about us, about everything and she seems to accepted it open-heartedly.
Me : But its late now, everything has changed, including my feelings towards you. Now, I'm Isaac's girl. All I want is to be happy again.
Taylor : TIme will prove how much I love you.

He got up and planted his palm on my cheeks, placing his lips on mine, kissing me lightly on my lips. No, I didn't avoid that kiss, I just let him kiss me. There is a part of me still wants him. I know that I shouldn't feel like this. How can I do this to Isaac after what she done for me. He loved me eventhough at that time, I wasn't in love with him. He didn't confess to me as he knew that my heart still beating for Taylor. But, he couldn't stop loving me and comforted me during my hard times. Here I am, cheating behind his back. I'm feeling guilty to the extreme but I just couldn't resist Taylor at the same time. I pushed his hands off my face, and get up from my chair. I didn't say a word and I ran all the way back to my room. As I run, the wind brushes my face, I can feel that tears are about to roll down my cheeks but I tried to stop it. I am confused with what I want, who do I actually want to be with now ? I took a hot shower, trying to clear my mind and doze off on my bed right after I blow-dry my long blonde locks. But, what I know was that I wouldn't wanna hurt Isaac, I would never ever try to hurt him.


© 2013 Joey


Author's Note

Joey
Sorry for late update, been busy with my studies. Pls comment ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on September 26, 2013
Last Updated on September 26, 2013
Tags: Love#Confused#Betrayal#Kiss


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey