The Confession

The Confession

A Chapter by Joey
"

Celine confess her love to Taylor and I can't stop my tears from flowing down my cheeks.

"
He walked towards my direction and he got really near like just 15 cm away from me only, I got so nervous until I close both my eyes ( I have this habit when I got so scared, I would prefer not to see it and just let it happen).
He then shifted to my right side and get his handphone. Oh, what in the world am I thinking, he already has a girlfriend ( I think so because this girl, Phyllis, is always hanging around him, like honey and bees, and they are compatible with each other), I must be nuts. Most probably, I 'm affected by all these drama that happened recently.
Since they are only two of us in the room, waiting for others to come for the meeting, we chatted together. He told me about his family and I tell him about mine. I learnt that he's the only child in his family,so he's sort of a loner at home, but he's just all hyper in university. From the first look, you will think that he is the type person who has severals siblings as he understands people well. Its never boring chatting with him, in fact, you will enjoy it.
I told him about my whole family tree, but obviously I didn't tell him that I was the outcast in my family. Somehow, our topic ended up about being thin and slim is every woman's dream, but, he seems to have different opinion about that. 
Isaac : If a person truly cherishes you, he or she will not mind if you're fat or slim, or flat or curvy. Its just an outer beauty and what really important is the inner beauty as it will last forever.
Me : Nahh....most of people doesn't think like you. However, your girlfriend will be pleased to hear this from you.
Isaac : Oh...no..I don't have girflfriend.
Me : oh..I thought you and Phyllis are couple.
Just when Isaac wanted to say something about him and Phyllis, Taylor enter the room. He put on a funny face expression just to make me laugh. The kiss on the cheek still troubles me, plus the mini confession made by Taylor, I'm not convinced to take it serious or just treat it as a joke. Beth, Barry, Emily, Celine, Phyllis are finally here,so we continue with our meeting. For the conclusion of the meeting, I was teamed with Isaac,which is beyond my expectation, I thought I am going to be same team with Beth. When almost everyone leave the room after the meeting( only left me, Isaac, Taylor and Celine in the room), I wanted to ask Isaac to change me into Beth's team. Celine is teamed up with Taylor and I guess that they are happy with the arrangement. 
Suddenly, I hear Celine confessing her affection to Taylor( or maybe they are just flirting), I stopped asking Isaac about changing my team. I turned and look at them, although there is a distance, but I could still hear clearly about what they are talking about. 
Celine : Taylor, I like you. Can we try to be couple for sometime and see if we are meant for each other?
Taylor : I....
Seeing this scene really makes my tear from rolling down my cheeks, although on the outside I keep rejecting Taylor, but in the inside I wanted to accept him. Isaac wipe off my tears using his hands gently and he pulled me in for a hug. I know from this second that Isaac know that I have feelings for Taylor, and he's trying to comfort me. When i turned back, I saw Celine and Taylor kissing. My heart was broken just now, and now, it has just shattered into pieces. Isaac pulled me out of the room and take me into his car. He didn't ask a single question and he just ask me to accompany him to go to somewhere to collect something and I nodded in agreement.


© 2013 Joey


Author's Note

Joey
Its good if you read this chapter with the pitch black song( korean song), it will be more emotional and you get to have a hold of Emma's feelings. Ignore grammar problems, please.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
Added on August 15, 2013
Last Updated on August 15, 2013
Tags: Love# Concern# Friendship#


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey