I don't know anything but love

I don't know anything but love

A Chapter by Joey
"

Emma continues to wander in her own imagination and can't seem to move on. Taylor called up Emma to give her an explanation.

"
During my class, somehow my mind just goes to another place, a place where I don't have to think about all the matters that has been going on. I have never like this to happen to me but I just don't seem to have control of it. It feels like fireworks was being let off on top of my head when he (Taylor) confessed to me, and falling down the stairs is what I felt when he breaks my heart. I have to admit that this time I have fallen head over heels for him and he doesn't seems to feel the same to me. I know that I must be sensitive sometimes or most of the time but accepting her kiss obviously means that you like that person too. 
However, there wasn't any feeling of anger towards Celine because I do understand that there is no right or wrong in love, its just love or the other way round. There is still tiny part of me that wished that whatever I saw on that night was not true and there is some misunderstanding in it. Isaac keep texting me and asking about my condition until I get quite frustrated sometimes, but I do know that his intentions are good. At least he didn't hurt my feeling like Taylor. Just when I am getting all ready to sleep, my phone rang. Guess who's calling me? Its Taylor. What am I supposed to do to be happy again? 
I decided not to pick up the phone and let it ring and ring. Well, I just couldn't resist the temptation to answer his phone call which I am trying to hear his explanation. Just when I was about to pick up the phone, it stops, maybe this is what it was meant to be. I shouldn't be soft-hearted at this moment and let him hurt me again. However, the will to answer his phone call was way too overwhelming that I couldn't control my hand although my mind keep telling me not to.
After a few minutes, I nearly fall to sleep but my phone ring again. This time, I answered it quickly even before seeing who's the one calling me, just in case that I will miss the phone call again. 
Taylor : Ummm...its me Emma. I know that I am to be blamed, I am the culprit for all this wrongdoing and hurting your feelings. But please trust me, hurting you is the last thing I would ever wanna do in my life. I never wanted to hurt you and I just wanna be with you. I am so sorry.
Emma : So, this is all you can say after all these dramas that has happened? Have you ever think about my feelings when you kissed her? Do you know how happy I was when you confessed to me? And in such a short time, you are turning all my happiness into sorrow. What am I to you? 
Taylor : I love you, Emma but Celine is good friend of mine so I can't turn her down. Besides that, she has helped me through hardships so I can't just reject her. I just don't want anyone of you to be sad.
I hung up the phone after he finished his sentence. I felt even worse after listening to him. But, this time, I am pretty sure that I have to let him go. He can't be with me as long as he's feeling guilty towards her. 


© 2013 Joey


Author's Note

Joey
sorry people if my chapters are way too short. Its because I write when I have the inspiration...it just come and goes quite fast...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on September 9, 2013
Last Updated on September 9, 2013
Tags: #Disappointed#Good#Love#Guilty#F


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey