I Will Forget You

I Will Forget You

A Chapter by Joey
"

Its your loss for not choosing me, you silly goat and I'm going to forget you.

"
I remained silence in the whole journey to Mt.Trinity. The peak of Mt.Trinity is the best to place to see sunrise, but I didn't know what Isaac is trying to collect here. When we reached the peak, he got out of the car and asked me join him.
Me : What's there to see? Its so dark now..and what do you want to collect here?
Isaac : You are going to regain back your confident here. Come join me and shout. It really helps to release your anger or sorrow. And we are going to wait for sunrise here.
Me :  But, there about 3 hours more before sunrise...okey, I will give it a shot.
Me : Why am I so unlucky? I am already not loved or adore by both my parents, yet I can't find anyone who truly loves me! Now, I have to lived feeling bad of lying to my sister. Of all person, why me? (shouting)
Isaac : Don't worry, I'm sure when the time is right, you will be able to find the right person.(shouting)
Me : Thank you Isaac. Although, I have not know you for a long time, but I can see that you are a kind person. ( shouting)
Isaac : Emma, don't be sad for him because he doesn't worth it. If you really like him that much, then you should fight for him instead of hiding behind the cupboard crying silently. But, if you can let him go, try to forget about him and start over a new life and move on.
Me : Thank you very much, Isaac. Its your loss for not choosing me, you silly goat. I'm going to start a whole new life without you interfering it. So, don't you ever meddle with me again. I will forget you! (shouting)
TIme past really fast, we chatted almost about everything. He even tell me about Phyllis. Isaac and Phyllis knew each other about a year ago and he was the one who comforted her during her break-up with her boyfriend. He treated her like a sister, but, she slowly develops feelings for him over the time. He tried to tell her that they can only be friends and is impossible for them to be lover but she just couldn't bear to listen. 
The sunrise is indeed beautiful, its so bright yet you can see its beauty clearly. After watching the sunrise, Isaac fetched me back to my hostel block. I thanked him for accompanying me one whole night and lending his ears. I took a short nap after going back so that I won't doze off during evening class.


© 2013 Joey


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

193 Views
Added on August 15, 2013
Last Updated on August 15, 2013
Tags: Friendship# Forget#


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey