Why Care If You Don't Like Me

Why Care If You Don't Like Me

A Chapter by Joey
"

Taylor kissed Emma on her cheek after their dinner together. Emma is confused with Taylor and what is his true intention.

"
Well, Taylor picked me up with his red volkswagen golf ( I think he's pretty loaded though he didn't mention about his wealth). The seats inside are made of leather, brown in colour, though the colour will not last for a long time due to being dirty rapidly, brown leather seats is definitely superb for a red volkswagen golf. 
He is a gentleman, at least good enough to open the car door and pull the dining chair for me. Just when both of us are seated, one waitress came and gave me a bouquet of red roses. I was shocked for a second and then come to my senses after a while. I didn't expect to get flowers from Taylor.
We started chatting about childhood memories and stuff. He told about his family and his sibling, Tracy. Tracy is his only sister and she's cute. He told me that I look like his sister, me heart did sink abit, but not as much as when Celine grab his hand. I guess that I'm just like a sister to him.
Taylor   : Eh, I noticed that You look kinda quiet recently like...like now...
Me       : Huh?? noooo....I am just like usual. Normally when I 'm thinking about something, I usually keep                     quiet.
Taylor  : Ermm.... are you close with Isaac ?
Me       : No, and why do you said so ?
Taylor  : Okey, its just a random question based on my instinct, a man's instinct. He look so worried about you              that day and I saw his expression plus I am able to read his mind a little. I thought that you guys                  are seing each other(dating).
Me      :Absolutely not, we're just friends or acquantainces that happen to be involved with the same club                and the event.
Taylor : Oh, really ?
Me      : Yeah, I'm gonna buy him dinner tomorrow to thank him. 
I noticed that his face expression does change a little and our conversation became more intriguing. My heart still hurts every time when I think about him and Celine. Sometimes, I do wonder what am I to him, and why do he care so much whether I am seeing Isaac or not. I meant why care if you don't like me in the first place. He reached my hostel block right at 10pm, I thanked him for dinner as he insist in paying for dinner and for giving me a ride home. He gave me a wide gin and slowly glide towards me. He kissed my cheek and I didn't even know how to avoid him. In fact, I stunned for one minute. It was embarrassing as I blushed right after he kissed me and I quickly run to my room.
Touching my lips, in my mind, the picture of him, his lips touching my cheek appear again.  Why does he kiss my cheeks if he sees me as a sister ? Okey, I must be nuts already. I decided not to think about it anymore and just go to bed. Unfortunately, Taylor even appear in my dream, except this time, he kisses me on the lips and not the cheeks. I woke up from bed when I was so overwhelmed in the dream after he kissed me. I sort of roll down from my bed or you can say fall off of my bed. 


© 2013 Joey


Author's Note

Joey
ignore grammar problems, please?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
Added on August 11, 2013
Last Updated on August 11, 2013
Tags: Love# Sorrow# Confused#


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey