Because I like you

Because I like you

A Chapter by Joey
"

Emma is in a dilema of whether to tell her sister or not. Taylor suddenly tell Emma that he likes her.

"
Me : Why are you doing this to Evelyn? She's been so nice to you all these while. How can you betrayed her?
Andrew : I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt her.
Me : Save it for her, you don't need to explain to me. But, how are you going to deal with this?
Andrew : Please don't tell her, I can't let her know this. She will want a divorce from me.
Me : So, this is your solution, asking me to cover up your cheating lies and act as if I didn't know anything.
Andrew : Okey, I will tell her myself. You just give me some time to talk to her myself.

A week has already passed, yet no signs of him telling the truth to Evelyn. I felt bad for lying to her. In the past, we would be honest with each other. I can't seem to pay attention to my favourite subject, Business Mathematics, while the lecturer, Ms. Norah keep blabbering on and on about differentiation. However, most of the students pay attention to her class including Grace. Grace always problem is concentrating in class as her mind will go somewhere else when she's in class. She often ended up daydreaming about meeting her favourite actor, Ronald Parkinson ( the lead actor who act as a hot and stunning vampire that falls in love with a young and poor woman)

Beth : Hey, you okey?
Jojo : You looked as if something happened to you, Em.
Grace : You can tell us, we'll help you.
Me : I'm fine. Its okey, you can't help me. Lets eat now, we still have class after this break.

As usual, I am walking really slow behind my friends again. Daydreaming while walking is what I always do during most of the time. Suddenly, Taylor greet me and pulled me aside. 

Taylor : What's going on? Tell me.
Me : It's nothing.
Taylor ; Just spill out your sorrow or whatever problems you have.
Me : Why do you even bothered with my problems?
Taylor : Because I like you.

I don't know when he's telling the truth and when he's not, so, I run away. He looked like he is waiting for my reply but I just run away form him. I have lunch with Beth and the other, like usual and have the normal conversation about school, celebrities, movies, and studies.
 
At night, I have to attend the meeting for event again. Oh no... I forgot that I am suppose to have dinner with Isaac. I have to call up Isaac before the meeting to apologize to him.

Me : Hey, this Emma, I'm sorry about the dinner. I totally forgot about it,but, why didn't you call me since I forgot about it?
Isaac : I thought that you're busy  so I didn't call you. I'm happy that you still remember your promise. Why don't you treat a meal some other time, and we can arrange the time tonight after the meeting.
Me : Yeah, sure. 
Isaac : See you later.
Me : See ya.

I'm early for the meeting this time. I thought that I was the first who to reached the room, but Isaac is already in the room. He look pleasant to see me and greet me with a warm big smile. For one moment, he does look like a sunshine young man, very active type and always have a smiley face. I admit that my heart kinda melt when he smile even though I do not have feelings for him.


© 2013 Joey


Author's Note

Joey
Pls rate,thank you !

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on August 14, 2013
Last Updated on August 14, 2013
Tags: Love# Unfaithful# Family# Betray


Author

Joey
Joey

Somewhere on Earth



About
A dreamer, loves to travel, enjoy doing things by herself, enjoy writing stories during leisure time. Feel free to drop by and comment on my writings. You may add me as a FRIEND here and I will keep y.. more..

Writing
First Job First Job

A Chapter by Joey


Hello Ms Ripley Hello Ms Ripley

A Book by Joey


First Impression First Impression

A Chapter by Joey