Why is the answer always "no"?

Why is the answer always "no"?

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

The last part made me want to cry....Oh, and all this is true.

"

One day, at around 3:30 on a Thursday, I just finished hanging out with my friends, Bethany, Rachel, Jaya and Yasmine who were taking their 3rd year of Japanese. They started it two years ago, while I started just last year, along with my other friend Dria.

     "Hey, why arn't you taking Japanese?" Rachel asked.

     "Uhh...I don't know." I reply.

     "Do you want to?" Rachel asked.

     "Yeah..." I said.

     "You should ask then!" Rachel said enthuseasticly.

     "Okay." I said.

     "Try Miss. Khalsa. She might be able to help you." Rachel said.

     "Okay. Bye." I said hugging all my friends.

   I left and just happened to pass by my art teacher, and advisor, Miss. Khalsa. Miss. Khalsa asked me if I was taking Japanese after I told her I was hanging out with my friends, and I responded,

     "No."

     "What?" Miss. Khalsa asked. She seemed a bit surprised. "Why not?"

   I shrug.

     "I don't know."

     "You only took one year right?" Miss. Khalsa asked.

     "Yeah. And I really want to take it." I said.

   She told me to see Mr. Martin, the school's "Principal". She said he would most likely be over at the Office over by pick up, so I went and took a look.

   When I finally made it over there, he.....well, wasn't there, so I headed back down to the high school to see if he was there. I was told to wait in the office there, just in case he showed up......I was there for FAR too long and I desided to leave to go home.

 

Next time, I ask them if I can take Japanese. They alway's sayed, "Do you plan to go to callage?" Well of course I do!

 

And then the next time they also asked me,

     "What do your parent's think about this?"

   I told them, "My dad think's it'd be awsome.

   They then say I have to tell them to plan a day where they can meet with Mr. Martin....do tell them, but nothing happens.....

 

On Tuesday, a few weeks later, we have our class meeting where we complain about the trouble's we have with the teacher's, or just give an update of what's going on to Miss Khalsa.

   I tell them about how I kept trying to asked about taking Japanese and how Sensei, the Japanese teacher, said it would be a burden.

   I really felt sad when I kept being rejected like that, but that one was the worst. She said I would have to wait till the next school semester.....I wanted to cry that day, but I couldn't....not at school...it'd be too embarassing....I've never felt that sad at school before....never ever....until then...

 

Now, it's March. Back then it was.....too long ago for me to even remember. It might have been around Halloween time....I can't remember....

 

I just really needed to let this out.

 

Even if I were to do it with the heavy burden, I wouldn't care. I just wanted and still want to take Japanese.

 

 

 

I was listening to "Pandora Hearts: Everytime you've kissed me" and it made me want to cry in the auther's note. Here's the link to it: http://youtu.be/eTlumjTKJKg



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I've been learning [sorta] from this site that is helping me learn Japanese a little. I also finished Pandora Hearts [all in Japanese] and learned a few words from it. If...If I were taking Japanese, I most likely wouldn't NEED subtitles...I HATE subtitles, cause I can hardly focus on the anime. I have to saddly pause every time it comes up.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

yeah i cant concentrate on the anime either !! but now im kinda getting used to it:) i want to learn japanese too !!:D i wish you good luck !!:D

Posted 12 Years Ago


You're story is well written however I couldn't help but noticed a few spelling and grammar errors in this piece. That is common of course, however I only pointed it out in case you want to overlook and change some things.

In terms of the quality of the writing, it is good. However it did lack a sense of feel to it. What I mean by this is that the characters do not feel as if they are alive. I do understand this is a simple story but you should still try to lure your reader into it. Other than that it is a great piece of work.

Posted 12 Years Ago


can't believe teachers from DMHS did that?? o.0 and to think i thought they were awesome..........
anyways..i.m positive you'll learn Japanese quickly :) and it won't be a burden
((positive thinking only) and can't wait to see you monday!!! XD *jumps for joy*

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2012
Last Updated on June 6, 2012
Tags: Japanese, sad, friends, teacher's


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1