A trip to the dentist: 2

A trip to the dentist: 2

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1
"

My second trip for my second filling.

"

Date: January 5, 2012 Thurdsay

 

Location: Dentestry in Mesa Arizona

 

 

     "Come on Sarah, if we don't leave now, we'll be late." My mom said trying to hurry out the door.

     "Can I put the rest of my banana in the fridge?" I asked holding a banana that only got a big bite taken away from it.

     "Yeah." My mom said. I walk over to the fridge and place my banana in and close it, walking to the door.

   We get in the car and begin to drive away.

     "Last night, I asked dad if he could pray for me to be okay and not scared." I suddenly said as we made a right turn.

     "You could have asked Rob to give you a blessing." My mom said. "He has the presthood so he can give presthood blessings."

     "No." I say quickly and shaking my head. "No."

     "Why?" My mom ask's.

     "Just no." I say again.

   We start to drive up to the dentestry and I change to the country station and then to another station. Both station's say the word "crazy" and my mim wonder's why there are so many songs that have "crazy" in it.

   As soon as I take a step out of the car, as my foot touches the ground, I feel a sudden feeling of being scared. We walk in and I tell my mom I'm scared and she say's that it'll be okay. We check in and sit down and wait.

   Docter Turrly comes up from behind the counter and ask's if i feel good.

     "You're not gonna faint again, are you?"

     "She had a banana before we came." My mom replied.

     "Good." Dr. Turrly said.

     "But was just a little bit." I said showing the tiny leghth I had.

     "So you're not gonna faint?" Dr. Turrly asked again. "Did you feel sick or anything before you came?"

   I wasn't all that sure becouse I was still a little scared and wasn't responding.

     "Not sure? Ya thinking about it?" Dr. Turrly said smiling. He likes to smile a lot. "Well howbout you come back."

     "Okay..." I mumbled. I asked my mom before we had to leave if she could come back with me just in case I blacked out again.

   I sat down in the chair and thus began the numming again. First he rubbed the red stuff on like last time and I had to wait a while before it got into full affect. As he got the needle out again, I took my mom's and and squeezed it tightly. I blinked to make sure I didn't black out. When it was all over, the needle made a strange sound and I thought it sounded gross. What do you know! I didn't black out! Yay!

     "Yay! You did it!" Dr. Turrly said. "I'll be back while it get's numb more." And then he left the room.

   My mom and I talked with the nurse/helper to kill off some time before the filling really happened. We talked about school and family thing's while we waited.

     "Is it numb enough yet?" Dr. Turrly asked. I gave a nod and he began the filling.

   After it was all over, My mom and I left and got me ice cream from McD's again and left home.



© 2012 PokemonFan#1


Author's Note

PokemonFan#1
I was soooooo scared that I would have blacked out again...glad I didn't!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Awesome that you didn't black out! Was an unusual set of circumstances that caused it to happen before. Just always make sure you eat! Lol. Very well written story Sarah :-) Proud of you that you went again even though you were scared!

Posted 12 Years Ago


YOU DID IT!! plus all dentists smile a lot, they like to show off their perfect teeth.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 5, 2012
Last Updated on June 6, 2012
Tags: Dentist


Author

PokemonFan#1
PokemonFan#1

In a land only Alice was said to go to; through the tunnle and down the rabbit hole; Wonderland, AZ



About
I am.... ☐ Single ☐ Taken ✔ Mentally married to Jack Vessalius I am a Pokémon geek, Mormon, singer, artist, writer and a picky eater.... I like to read mang.. more..

Writing
Chap 1 Chap 1

A Chapter by PokemonFan#1





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5