bloodlust

bloodlust

A Chapter by bethany cullen

 

JASPER :

I know of it,I know my calm brother would never forgive me but that didn’t matter because after today I would no longer envy his flawless control around human blood.Yet I long to taste her soothing, delicious blood satisfy me , I await my chance to swoop inand let my instinct control me, overtake me . The way her hair sways swiftly and silkily in the soft breeze it’s like I am being taunted. A test I am so far from being confident at passing.

In the past I did not worry, I did trust myself to forget bloodlust but since Alice has stopped telling me her visions. Edward looks at me with his liquid gold eyes, the same as mine and stares right into my soul. Knowing every thought, not leaving one leaf unturned. When Edward allows Bella to visit us (which is rare now) he scrutinizes every move of mine, ready to pounce. How much longer can I take of this?

But I knew I would give in and when Edward met Alice and the other to hunt it would be my chance. I kept every decision I made like the date and place a on-the-spot decision so Alice would never see it coming. I was also carful to keep my thoughts a secret and distract myself when I was around Edward.

But the day came when I caved....

I sat top of the snowy canopy above Bella and Edward’s apartment next to Dartmouth College and gazed through the glass windows fantasying about her warm, tasty insides. Then Edward left to go hunting which was appealing as that was exactly my intentions. However no I was not going to feast on lions and bears, like a human only living on tofu, I was going to have the luxurious dinner tonight. One every vampire dreams of and by the time I was finished it would be too late and Edward wouldn’t have his love, Bella.....

Chapter 2

Edward gave Bella a soft, delicate kiss on one of her rosy red blushing cheeks and headed for the brilliant white gleaming door. Bella gave a long deep pleading sigh and held one of her warm skinny arm out to grab Edwards marble hand. He pivoted lightly and gazed deeply in to her chocolate-browns warm eyes as she did into his liquid golden irises, they look like a glowing sunrise.  They corresponded perfectly as his arms so muscle wrapped tightly round Bella but not too tight to crush her. After today Edward would never again be able to walk flawlessly through the door with his, what he said “perfect human Bella,”  however i found her selfish to put Edward through the pain of dealing with her clingy personality and  attractive smell of her sweet tasty blood. No matter what anyone said now Edward was totally and complete, unconditionally in love with Mrs Clumsy Cullen over there. It didn’t matter now though because she was going to be dead in the next hour and Edward would have nothing to flaunt in front of us. Once and for the final time Edward pulled away from her soft lips that melted carelessly into his and he pecked her on the check then disappeared through the door seconds later and was probably a mile or two away now. This was going to be hard and confusing i had never killed a human that was a vampires wife before and not just any vampire my fast, smart and protective-over-Bella vampire brother. Yet without a plan I leaped forth through the classy double-glazed windows and glass shattered everywhere. A huge shard went straight into Bella’s pale foot that was lying on the white duvet now stained with her delicious blood. Bella yelped sadly but loudly, Edward would be too far away but I imagined he’d be back in at least 30. Just a snack Carlisle had told me earlier and Edward wouldn’t leave silly, endangered Bella alone for long ( although he didn’t know she was endanger , especially not by me ) Before had time to feast on Bella my phone ran , i didn’t care until Bella looked confused with a hint of scared in my red- with �"hunger eyes. It was Alice she knew what I was doing and so did Edward! Now was my dilemma, kill her and run but possible not make it or leave her and run and have a 10% of still being caught? WHICH ONE?



© 2012 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanks summer breeze the other one is called ALICE chaapter two x

Posted 12 Years Ago


love this side to the story

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

it was such an amazing story really kl but if u hurt my Jasper then i will kill u

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

:D :D :D
Definitely looking forward to it!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

thanks, there will be another one soon from Alice Cullen x

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ooooh I enjoyed reading the first one earlier, and I really enjouyed reading the second one as well. These are really captivating and make you hunger for more. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

there are a few mistakes like :
1 possible should be possibly
2 he should be back in 30 is suppost to be 30 minuates
sorry just ignore them please :)
reviews are welcomed ! x

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

313 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2012
Last Updated on January 3, 2012


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing