KILLING HER OR KILLING MYSELF- CHAPTER 9- APPETITE

KILLING HER OR KILLING MYSELF- CHAPTER 9- APPETITE

A Chapter by bethany cullen

KILLING HER OR KILLING MYSELF

Jacob:

I’d lived on human feelings most of my life and then when I met Bella human feelings became unbearable and painful.  All along I knew she was rejecting me for Edward but I’d never suspected she’d turn herself stupid and into a vampire to marry the blood-sucker. Now even thinking about it my knees tightened and buckled, my teeth gritted hard and I bit my lip till blood dripped slowly down my chin. My eyes became blurring and I felt tears slowly pour down my face, then I wasn’t sad and rejection wasn’t visible in my expression anymore. I was mad now and someone would pay! Phased and called the wolves, surprisingly even Leah- who had hid her face and was trying to mend her broken heart because of Sam’s death. The wolves and myself all met at the La Push beach, just as we arrived it began heavily snowing on us so I kept the meeting short (or tried to) even though I couldn’t feel the thick, glistening snow because of my tan fur that acted like a huge duvet.

(inside Jacob’s head- wolf thoughts)

I don’t want any complaining, We are going to attack the Cullen family- all of them, at breaking dawn tonight they will probably be home in a few hours as they have kept in touch with Seth. I thought with and hoped they would all obey but I knew it wasn’t going to go smoothly.

No ! Seth thought loudly and let a long pleading yelp! I won’t! And you can’t make me!

Seth, I can and you will obey my and the rest of you will to, is that clear? I questioned them in my head.

Leah thought nothing, her mind was blank and then suddenly she asked if we could talk? I told her later and then I heard Seth one again refuse to do as commanded.

No Jacob I won’t and you can’t make me, when you became Alpha and before you were you promised me that you wouldn’t command me, wouldn’t force me!

I’d heard enough and I told him it was time and he would do it because his family needed him to fight for it and the Cullen clan were not his family. I wouldn’t force him unless necessary and it wasn’t because I knew he would listen and eventually come round. ( he heard my thoughts and answered sharply)

I will not eventually come round Jacob and I won’t listen, they are my family too and if you don’t let me warn them I will never speak to you or love you again. When Sam commanded us to attack Bella, when she was a vampire you went off and protected them, so I will. Then he left abruptly and I wondered when he’d grown a back bone. I was insulted he’d compared me to Sam but he was right.

Jake? Leah thought.

Yes, what is it? Don’t complain I won’t control your brother.

NO! It’s not that but may I say, I’m going to fight against them but I want you to know that obviously I still love Sam. She got teary at the sound of his name but thought quickly to stop. Jacob if you kill Bella, your love then you will always regret it and hate yourself. Don’t do it I would never have let Sam be killed, let alone murder her and I am not lying. I hate Bella and everything she’s done to you but obviously you love her so don’t do it. Your choice Jacob, no one will disrespect you for not leading the attack- in fact some may even thank you (SETH). The power is in your hands Jacob.....

Meanwhile in the North of Canada Jane was planning something!

JANE:

“ Line up against the wall, silently” I snapped at the blood-red eyed vampires in front of me,

“If you have a “gift” line up next to the poles NOW!” only two lined against the poles and I questioned them harshly. One of them said they have the gift of speed but obviously she didn’t understand the fact all vampires did! I filled with rage and used my terrifying gift to levitate her and smash her painfully into the cobble wall and then against the silver pole as sparks of electricity spat to the ground. She was no use so tore her ice-cold face and detached it easily off her neck. Her friend also was useless and I ended her existence the same way. Then I showed the others useful skills during fight and told them to begin small fights within each other, who ever survived would be welcomed as a new volturi leader. After watching one of the fights I saw a vicious vampire fall to the ground suddenly and flap his limbs around crazily. The petite vampire stood before him in amazement and I realised that he was seeing something we didn’t. I asked him what he’d saw and he said he could see the future, before I got too excited I asked him what he saw and he said he’d seen a little boy pass and one of the other vampires feeding  off him. Sadly it happened in 5 minutes, maybe not as useful just to see 5 minutes away but I still kept him he was a good fighter.

After a half an hour I’d picked 11 vampires whom had killed the rest almost effortlessly and I’d decided to kill the Cullen’s clan by breaking dawn!

Meanwhile the Cullen covens have just arrived home.

Alice:

I was speaking to Rose when we arrived home and then I felt the familiar sensation as my eyes flashed and flickered then I saw Jane and 11 other new vampires arrive to forks at breaking dawn and they had a trick up their sleeves- they had Charlie and Renee.

Moments before Jane and her new clan the wolves arrived. At first I figured we’d told them and they were here to help but shockingly they’d led and attack (well Jacob had commanded them) on us. Oddly there was one wolf missing, I knew it wasn’t Jacob or Leah, who was it? I didn’t care who was missing just there were two wars about to take place and Charlie and Renee were involved. How can I stop it ......?

 

 

 



© 2012 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you guys :) If you have any suggestions I'd be happy to add them in too x

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awsome this is getting better and better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plus i like the way your putting "breaking dawn" into the story

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is AMAZING!!!! I love how you wrote from within Jacob's wolf thoughts! And I enjoyed hearing from Jane and Alice again, as well. As always, you kept me very captivated and excited by your words. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 26, 2012
Last Updated on January 26, 2012


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing