Brought me to my knees

Brought me to my knees

A Chapter by bethany cullen

Bella:

I saw them at the end of the cobble-stone path, cloaked in black with bright white teeth bearing at me. I glowered harshly back at them as my eyes turned a deep ruby-red even though I was scared and felt like cowering away,  I knew they’d come to kill me. Apparently they coven was too big but we went prepared to lose a member. Jane stood with her piercing eyes staring almost pleasantly into my soul. I didn’t know what to do but I felt Edward pull me back behind his marble, square solders and the let go slightly, that perplexed me.

“Who is that?” Renee curiously called from behind the tank sized Emmett.

“They are our drivers,” Edward calmly said and then muttered to the rest (the vampires of my new family) “Bella and I will go with them and Alice and Jasper take the car while the others run alongside.” ( he was including Tanya and her coven )

I Was very confused and didn’t understand what was going on but I used my new gift to tell the clan and Jane’s body to walk into the huge sleek Volvo and two other red and silver cars behind it, oddly it worked( I was still working on perfecting my gift, there had been a few accidents like walking into walls ...)

I waved goodbye to everyone still slightly in shock of how the whole thing went so smoothly, I was now in a car with the main superstars in my re-occurring nightmares. Jane stared into my dark red eyes that were frantically searching out the window for a clean escape. Then I saw Felix and Jane mechanically move their heads and stop exactly diagonally to me. Felix was still driving the car but I knew my mind tricks had worn off swiftly.

“ You are coming to the volturi, Aro wants to see you !” Jane spoke the words and a small giggle escaped from her tightly pressed pink lips and she had a wicked smile now widening across her chalky face.  Edward and I sat silently , we knew that persuading them was no option and I wasn’t leading them back to forks to kill my family and friends.

EDWARD:

We arrived at the volturi, a small women with long dark coiling hair opened the wooden door to the marble floors and huge columns. Behind it all was a dark figure, the same as the rest �" cloaked. Aro’s eyes widened in excitement and he grinned wildly. He wouldn’t hurt my Bella I don’t care if she’s made of stronger stuff than she used to be (when she was human). We met the others at the door.

“Hello and welcome my friends” Aro greeted us suspiciously.

“No speaking then ?” we all stayed quiet.

He suddenly noticed Bella and called her sharply forward to him, I walked with her in one synchronized motion but obviously Jane crippled my body back. It was killing and agonizing pain but luckily my beautiful Bella made her mind stop and stand still. It felt odd, Bella protecting my from pain? I wasn’t sure if I’d get used to that. Aro took Bella’s hand and saw her past and saw Jasper and our wedding and her gift. His thoughts yelled loudly in my head.

“ WOW! THAT’S THE MOST UNUSUAL AND PROBABLY VALUED GIFT I’VE EVER CROSSED!” then he turned to me and his thoughts I can read like a book snapped shut in my face.

I fell to the ground when his book (his mind) opened up at a new chapter!

“Jane stop!!! STOP! STOP! STOP!” I heard Bella scream but it wasn’t Jane.

Jane starred innocently and muttered “ it wasn’t me!”

Then Aro said the words that had brought me to my knees

“I need a wife and Bella will be useful .....”



© 2012 bethany cullen


Author's Note

bethany cullen
sorry for grammar, vocab and puntuation mistakes. I am not very good at spelling :$

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

hah! lol thanks :) Just writing the next chapter x

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow!! I really liked it! I love how you wrote from the perspectives of Bella and Edward. And you did a geat job with descriptions and explaining clearly how they're feeling as the chapter progresses. I like how you described the volvo as sleek. ;) Hahah Bella as Aro's wife?? Nooooo!! lol

Posted 12 Years Ago


hah x! i'll post another tomoz x


Posted 12 Years Ago


Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


did yoi like it summer's breeze x

Posted 12 Years Ago


holy crap!!
so didn't see that coming

Posted 12 Years Ago


THANK YOU XXX

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really good xxx luv it xxx

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 24, 2012
Last Updated on January 24, 2012


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing