chapter-4 Appetite- edward

chapter-4 Appetite- edward

A Chapter by bethany cullen

I ripped Jasper off Bella , pulling his arms off my Bella scattered diamonds and shards of crystals,  Alice rushed in the door and held Jasper but obviously she couldn’t hold back the raging blood-thirsty vampire. Luckily Emmett could and Rosalie helped with Alice. They must have collided paths on the way.  Esme and Carlisle help me tend to Bella ,

“Carlisle what can I do? How can I save her?”

“Ed---dd-Edward,”

“ well done Carlisle good thought , I’ll suck the venom from her like I did 3 years ago in the ballet studio when James bit her.” Hope returned for my withering Bell.

“ no, Edward ,” Carlisle reached to her neck and examined it. “ It’s too far in the venom has already began changing her.”

“ does that mean she’s going to die or be a vampire ?”

“yes, I’m afraid so... But you have to choose now! She doesn’t have time, we either save her and you must bite her to put enough venom to keep her cells changing, or we must.....” Carlisle gulped but I knew that he meant we would have to let her die ....

“ We wouldn’t be saving her we’d be sucking the life out and leaving her soulless ! “ my voice grew more aggressive and louder I began trying to decide my next move but I couldn’t kill me love but either choice led to her heart stop beating.

“ SELFISH CARLISLE,  SELFISH , SHE’LL NEVER LOVE ME AGAIN!” I knew I had to change her.

So I did, I reluctantly bit into her neck that was flowing with blood, I bit and saw our future pass before my eyes.  Both of us stuck never moving forward, stone cold and soulless.  I let go as soon as I heard Carlisle  say “ stop Edward your killing her now.” With relief I let go.

“Carlisle will she make it ?” I asked not really wanting to know.

“ Edward....” he pressed at her pulse “ I don’t think she..................................



© 2012 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ahhhh so action packed and thrilling!! I'm DEFINITELY looking forward to the next chapter!! Great way to leave us wanting more ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

O.o
i'm speechless

well almost
More!
Great write!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 4, 2012
Last Updated on January 4, 2012


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing