IMPRINT ONLY WORKS IF YOU WANT IT TO, OR SO I THOUGHT? CHAPTER 10

IMPRINT ONLY WORKS IF YOU WANT IT TO, OR SO I THOUGHT? CHAPTER 10

A Chapter by bethany cullen

Edward:

I was reading Alice mind when I noticed Bella glaring at me with a twisted expression and I realised I’d gave it away and there was nothing I could do to “sugar coat” the truth. There were two powerful pack/covens after my unfortunate Bella.

“Edward? Tell me what is wrong?” I knew she was asking me a question but it sounded like an accusation, like she already knew that my mind was thinking of complex ways to comfort her. Honestly, can you really blame me for hoping for an easier explanation to the fact that we were probably going to die in 5 hours when it reached 6 o clock? I didn’t know what to say, for the first time in 100 years (score that out for the second my first when Bella said “I DO”). I couldn’t say that her best friend (well was) was leading an attack on Bella and her new family. On the other hand I couldn’t say that there were about 12 vampires whom one could see the future ( only about ten seconds on, though His gift could progress- with all the training). And did I forget that I couldn’t mention that it was all happening at the same time in 5 hours and her now endangered parents were being dragged into the mess! Hmmm.... I’ve finally lost it! We have 5 hours to live and I am being sarcastic to myself inside my freaking HEAD!

Alice took over and explained it to Bella I saw her expressions change dramatically, like her soft liquidly eyes change to a hard solid. She started off with pale white ( Not the vampire white look) from worry when we mentioned Jane and the new vampires she’d summoned. Then she her buttery eyes turned a mysterious look and her face had shock engraved in it when we mentioned Jacob’s betrayal. Her face turned a teary and red blotches appeared on her cheek when we mentioned the fact it was happening here in forks and all taking place at the same time. But worse of all when we mentioned that Jane’s evil clutches clung tightly around her precious parents and I would have sworn that if possible for a vampire to cry a river would be streaming out our house. Then she turned red with blazing fury like when you blow softly on a flame and it doesn’t die but flickers then rises and fills the room with glowing light but in this case Bella’s angry truly surrounded us as she sped up and down thinking ferociously of how to stop this catastrophe.  Esme had fetched Bella’s vulnerable parents and led the out the country completely subtracting them from our unsolvable equation. We were out of time and we chose to stand and fight, like our vows “till death do us part”................

Jacob:

It’s struck 6:03 and there was no sign of Seth so I commanded the pack to leave, I had to use authority even toward reluctant Leah. We arrived outside the house, I suspected they’d be waiting silently bearing their teeth on their extravagant porch. To my disbelief the worse blondie of them all stood there with her arms trapped round Carlisle’s neck....... It was Jane. Hah cruel b***h I thought to myself and the others growled in a slow chuckling sound. We joined right away and I told the pack to forget the Cullen coven and kill the others. There were four left when I saw the odd, pixie-like on fall to the ground and I was perplexed why? Then I saw the icy shards that were sprawled across the It was Jasper, Alice’s husband. While she lay practically dead ( despite the fact she was a vampire , lifeless seemed the only correct word to describe her) the wolves and Edward killed the 3 left over vampires and Bella held Jane’s  head out for me to detach, which I took great pleasure in doing so. Then I looked up and It began. I’d always loved Bella and truly thought there had been a glitch when I didn’t imprint on her but this feeling was very different yet still as lovely.

I looked into the sun coloured eyes and the white shimmering face that was framed beautifully by small brown curls and her lips, Oh her lips how can I explain them, like the finest red rose or the most luscious strawberry. What I would give to press myself tightly against that small curvy body compact with immaculate beauty yet overpowering muscle. She was suddenly so sexy I couldn’t control it and she knew it as soon as she peered into my merciful chocolate-brown eyes. It felt like we were one body moving in a synchronized motion, It must have been because she’d been finally set free when he died and I was uncontrollably in love, I couldn’t help but blurt her sweet name out. Her name even brought shivers down my spine, it scared me how in love I was but also brought A secure warmth with it and I yelled to her

“ALICE, MARRY ME!”..............



© 2012 bethany cullen


Author's Note

bethany cullen
Watch out for Alot of mistakes lol x

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you xx

Posted 12 Years Ago


Holy frikin Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
O.O
so did not see that coming
LOL ROTF
HAHAHA!!! XD
love it!!!
This is my fav chapter

Posted 12 Years Ago


Whoa. Well that was definitely different. I didn't see that coming. Jasper dying and Jacob imprinting on Alice. Asking her to marry him seemed a bit crazy and soon, but I think all of it was pretty crazy. Hahah interesting twist :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 30, 2012
Last Updated on January 30, 2012


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing