The bride in red!

The bride in red!

A Chapter by bethany cullen
"

The wedding has been moved to an earlier date and Jacob is Alpha.

"

 

11 months after, the fight and Bella is now a vampire

Jacob:

 

Seth, get out of my head! Leah will be back soon you know she's in Canada! Leave me alone, go help Emily she is hysterical and on the brink of insanity I thought loudly hoping Seth would give in and leave.

Oh okay, Edward said Bella recovering well and is reasonable around humans, of course she’s still craving....

 

Seth thought quietly .Seth lost track and began sniffing around, my enormous paws left a noticeable trail along the moist, muddy, forest ground which was carpeted with mashed, red berries and insects searching for food.

 

Seth, she’s dead to me now! I don’t care........Wait are they getting married? Huh?

 

 I was uncontrollably curious to see what miserable story they’d shoved down Renee and Charlie’s throats.  Did they claim she fell off a cliff or lie and say she died in a tragic car crash?

 

Well in 1 month they say she’d be suitable to meet her mother and father so they are moving the wedding up to a month away although afterwards she isn’t having a reception, they are going straight to honeymoon.  The wedding was being moved up  because of the volturi coming to the town 3 months from now. Bella has recovered incredible fast and is almost herself again, she has an amazing control over her thirst and Edward says she’d developed an useful gift. I mean it was expected that with Carlisle and Esme by her side she’d be easily taught but I didn’t think she’d be herself or almost within a year.

 

Seth’s though overwhelmed me and I unsteadily staggered of swiftly into the deep green forest where I’d forget I was human and live n instincts completely. A gift? Was she like the others? Can she read minds? Predict the future based on visions? Control and calm your emotions?

How could Seth say she was herself again (almost)? She wasn’t recovering she was frozen and had no heart. The wedding had thrown me off completely, in fact as I crossed the fast, running river I slid into the rocks in disbelief that she was still going through with the wedding. Moving it closer and I couldn’t stop her, wait could I? Now I was alpha and the wolves would do what I say, we are strong enough, should I.............?

 

Bella:

 

I have overcome the writhing pain that I’ve been continuously battling against over the past 11 months. I still endlessly longed for delicious human blood to fulfil me, like Edward had predicted I’d long for it and my curiosity would be unbearable but I continued powering through only drinking animal blood. I’d been out to hunt 3 times now and was the second fastest after Edward. I had also developed an unusual power; I could control anyone’s body with my mind. I could control  you mind and make you believe you hated someone or unconditionally  loved a stranger. Oddly enough it didn’t work on Edward at all which was completely unpredictable. The wedding was next month and thoughts of blood and slight anger were still dragging me down, luckily Alice obviously had everything perfectly under control, nothing could go wrong, unless I messed it up.

 

“Bella my sweet love, are you okay my lovely?” Edward delicately called from down the luxurious staircase.

“ Yes .... I suppose” I replied back to my angel faced darling “ preparing for tomorrow.”i answered. Tomorrow I’d be coming in contact with two of my favourite humans in the world. Renee and Charlie.

                   

“ We are going to play baseball tonight, Alice says a horrid thunder and lightning storm is on its way, love. It will be your first time able to play honey.” He said quietly in a persuasive tone “ are you coming my love?” he slowly muttered the word to me. Now I was immortal hearing was one of the valuable perks along with; a bulletproof  body, supernatural strength, supernatural speed and immaculate beauty. I decided I would go it might take my blood-thirsty mind off the topic.

“ Yes angel-face, be down in a second,” (which  I was, due to my unnatural speed.)

Before I knew it tomorrow had arrived and I was unbearably nervous, could today be the day I killed my own parents?  I walked into the familiar house and stepped delicately across the missing step at the front door. I followed after Edward, Carlisle, Esme, Alice and  Jasper. When I walked cautiously into the dreary living room, I’d covered my icy skin up with 2 huge jumpers and the new pair of tight black jeans Alice had bought for me. All that could be seen was my cold, pale, flawless  my face which was half covered by a furry blue scarf with an expensive label on it ( obviously chosen by Alice. Again.) 

“Dad, Mum?” I searched through the crowd gathered uncomfortably waiting for me in the dark room. 

“Oh Bella, my baby how are you?” Mum asked with great concern. ( We’d told her I’d been sick when we were at Dartmouth and then went to a course on driving for 2 months still slightly ill though).

“Mum I’m fine it’s okay” I answered showing how grateful I was for her consideration.

 She hugged my tightly and went to press her tanned hand on my cheek admiring me. In an attempt to stop her from noticing my different features and temperature I blurted out.

“The wedding is in 4 weeks mum, how’s the plans coming along? Sorry I haven’t been helping was still feeling a little off.” Then I remembered  Dad didn’t know about the wedding date being pushed up to a month away.( we’d remembered to send the urgent invitations out to the other guests but Dad was one I’d chose to lie about an explanation later). After a period of moaning and sulking over my age and accusations about pregnancy we left.  Mum was staying with Dad in my old room while I spent my long sleepless nights progressing on my fighting skills with jasper. Jasper and I were awkward with one another at first as it was his fault but I was glad for once I’d  have to protect myself when the Volturi came for me.

The day arrived sooner than I’d expected. Alice was slipping the soft, silky white dress on my pale slender body while Rose pleated my golden-brown wavy hair in a loose pretty pleat and place the vale delicately in my hair.  Mum and Dad gave me blue �"sapphire clasp in my hair given from my Grandma.

I met dad at the beginning of the altar I breathed deeply, although I didn’t have too. 

“ Dad, don’t let me fall” I said cowardly. My white satin shoes were 4 inches high and I had stumbled every time I practice.

“ Never Bells.” Dad unconfidently said.

The white canopy above us was made of lilies, carnations and snowy roses. Everyone was dressed  beautifully even Charlie. I saw Mum at the front teary and the Cullen’s smiling encouragingly. The song played and I knew it was time. I walked nervously sown the elegant isle staring only at one face as the others blurred past me swiftly. I was in a trance, staring only into the warm, comforting, golden eyes of my husband-to-be ( we’d told everyone I was wearing hazel contacts).  The ceremony was over quickly, the vows came naturally and I do’s were reasonably quick, when I had said mine and the minister said

“ I know pronounce you husband and wife,”

Instead of dread I felt secure and overwhelming joy as I gazed, lost into Edward’s glistening, sunny eyes.  Before I was whooshed off to a mysterious land with Edward I quickly pecked my weeping mother and slightly tipsy Dad and hugged my new Vampire family. As I walked down the pathway five scary yet gorgeous faces looked deep through my eyes into my soul. The cloaked figures were the volturi......



© 2012 bethany cullen


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

bethany cullen
sorry guys, took me long i was ill xxxx

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thanks, sorrry about the spelling errors lol :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


love it !

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

163 Views
2 Reviews
Added on January 13, 2012
Last Updated on January 13, 2012


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing