Chapter 5- appetite- VOLTURNETS

Chapter 5- appetite- VOLTURNETS

A Chapter by bethany cullen

VOLTURNETS VERSES WOLVES AND VAMPS!

Alice:

I SAW IT!

I saw the long sigh Arrow gave when he was told Bella was changed and had survived it, I saw Jane tell him that the Cullen’s had to be taken down now before the grew to large to be able to stop the volturi.  Felix agreed, he didn’t like the idea of Bella probably possessing a gift like the 3 of the Cullen members.   Jasper- emotion controller, Edward- mind reader and Alice- future teller  what was Bella’s gift going to be ?

“We must take action! NOW !” Caius demanded then Marcus and Heidi nodded.

“No! If you are right in thinking that the coven is to big we could be endangered, well some of the weaker ones,” Jane gave a quick disappointed glance at Heidi and Demetri. (none of the Volturi knew that jasper was locked up at this moment for attacking Bella and Edward would never forgive him. If it wasn’t the fact that Bella was no longer human  then he would have killed Jasper.  Alice did play a huge part in persuading Edward to spare her husband.)

“Wait, Aro can I speak a moment with you?” Markus said in a cautious voice.

They stepped aside and the others waited for them to finish “story time.”

“ Good idea Markus, Jane, Markus thinks the vampires you and Felix should go there are at least 30.” Aro said in a pleased tone. “ They can fight tomorrow morning!  Leave tonight.”

“ well, that’s an intriguing idea, they WILL be ready tonight and Alice won’t have enough time to warn them and gather an army big enough.” Felix said anxiously. “ This will be interesting, we will tell our VOLTURNETS to prepare.”

 

Alice:

I explained this to the others word-by-word as I’d seen it, Edwards face was torn up and he looked like he was burning slowly and painfully inside.

“Obstacle after obstacle, get Bella hidden Rose, Alice get jasper out of the basement and explain what’s going on, tell him I will forgive him if he fights, Carlisle can you phone Tanya and her coven, ask them to fight with us. Esme can you provide Bella with, you will have to stay behind with her.

DONT LEAVE BELLA, NO RISKS!

Emmett, go and hunt bring back enough supply for  us all, I am going to speak to the wolves they enjoyed killing the newborns but I suspect this will be harder.” Edward ordered everyone without even having to think what their job was.

In an hour everyone’s job  and  Esme had taken Bella to the wolves house where Billy was that way they would keep from the mongrel stench. Tanya hadn’t forgiven the wolves from killing Laurent and would fight with them so that kept us down just as last time. This time there was 30 not 6 and they were all well-trained vampires. The volturi had made an army like this years ago and no-one lived.....

The wolves were going to be helping which would catch them off guard though so we were up numbers by about 10. There was now 17 and Edward was on the phone to a coven in England  who were already on their way. A coven Japer had come across once or twice, they owed him a favour. There was 3 of them, now 20 of us, Alice had seen them in the  black fields about 6 miles from here,  that was where the battle would take place.  

 

4:30

We all left the house and Bella and  Esme went to Billy’s. We met the wolves who were sleepy  yet alert wolves in the forest. The fight would start at 6:00 Alice said.

6:00

We saw what seemed like hundreds yet only 30 hungry, vicious vampires run towards us. We saw no dark-cloaked figures as Alice had said they were staying out the fight. Before I knew it the fight began. Jasper stayed close beside me, working as a tag-team we sent shattered body parts spewing across the dark-green, shaggy grass. T he wolves used there useful shiny teeth to pull the arms and other limbs of the furious  volturnets. Locked beneath one I tried kicking the ape-sized creature off me, luckily Emmett’s dinosaur sized and pulled him easily off into jasper’s hard arms and ripped him to pieces as easy as ripping paper. There was 4 left  when it happened, the young wolf boy though he’d killed the volturnet when he turn his back it rose up to kill him, we all thought he was dead meat when Sam jumped in the way and crushed the volturnet but in the process  2 others jumped on Sam’s but and killed all him organs. Edward tried pulling them off and killed them but it was too late and the was nothing Carlisle could do.  Sam was dead and Jacob was the pack leader now .

Then another vision came, Now the Volturi were coming the had an appetite for the humans of Forks and it was it duty to protect them but one of us wouldn’t make it out .....



© 2012 bethany cullen


Author's Note

bethany cullen
ignore grammer and puntuations mistakes , reviews are welcome bad and good:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank youu

Posted 12 Years Ago


Really gd xxx


Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Very good and Jacob!!!!!! ma babe xx but dont make him die xx


Posted 12 Years Ago


AWWW THANKs ;) is there a particular charactor you'd like to hear from :D welcome to ideas

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh geez!! Still as thrilling and exciting as the previous chapters! I love hearing the view points of each character.
And now I'm really curious to read the next chapter anf see what happens and find out who doesn't make it out.
Keep up the awesomeness!! :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


i like it
:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2012
Last Updated on January 4, 2012


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing