Scarlet, Alice, Jacob? - chapter 12

Scarlet, Alice, Jacob? - chapter 12

A Chapter by bethany cullen

Carlisle:

“Take care, we’ll see you in a few days,” My most mysterious daughter was taking a camping trip with Bella, Rose and Esme. Poor Alice needed to get out of this town, she couldn’t handle the confusion of her new “soul mate” and dead husband. Edward and I sat reading and listening to the sorrowful tune while  Emmett prepared the 3 wooden bats that had 5 large finger prints dented into them. We were going to play baseball, Alice had told us they’d be a storm in around 30 minutes, although they was only three of us I suspected it would be more of a wrestling match without my divine wife, Esme.

We arrived there and began playing when...... Emmett and Edward immediately broke their grizzly fight off and the scent of fresh blood filled there nostrils. I knew this wasn’t good, Edward turned to me with a pleading look and right then Emmett shot of like a bullet from a gun to find the blood. To us blood was like a child searching for the double-chocolate chip cookies his mother hid from him till after dinner. I wanted to know immediately who was bleeding and possibly save them but we would have no chance what so ever if Emmett killed the human first. Edward thought the same and though it burned like flames to paper in our throats we chased after, Edward was the fastest and he got up to Emmett I was a few seconds later to arrive but when I reached the aggressive destination I’d suspected, there was no blood and no fighting. Instead Emmett and Edward stood silently and camly round something, correction someone, or what used to be someone. The person was dead and the blood scent had vanished, I only knew of one creature who could do this, strip a body of their skin and suck the blood from them without leaving an ounce of a trace.... A vampire!

Edward

I turned to Carlisle, A new vampire, Alice would have seen it, Unless it was an on-the-spot decision for the vampire to come to Forks. I saw something in the bush and then heard a voice of someone I’d never heard before, it was a high pitched voice, but not sweet, it gave me a feeling of intimidation, I looked to the guys then winked and directed them to the bush where the mysterious voice gave from.  We moved swiftly so she’d have no chance to move, we surrounded her, she didn’t look scared, she thought it was a game, but I knew some thoughts of fear lingered at the back of her brain and she blurted out

“ No, wait, who are you, don’t hurt me!” then she added the word  you “ idiots” to sound tough at the end.                    Carlisle then simply said, “ who are you and where have you come from ?”                       when she heard his reassuring voice she calmed he thoughts and answered “ my name is Scarlet, I come from Romania, A large coven of about 11 and one blonde leader who was familiar I think her name was Jane, came for my family, she said we’d exposed our kind and then killed my mother and 5 sisters, so I came here in a desperate escape”

“ Oh, I see, well we are the Cullen coven, I am Carlisle, this is Edward ( he pointed to me ) and that is Emmett”

“ hmm Jane mentioned the name Cullen, something about killing my family would be practise before you?” she said that with regret and sorrow in her voice, she seemed to have a hard, anger in her voice but I could see why, she was talking about the murderer of her family.

We stood around as she explained what happened a little more and Carlisle explained our family and special powers the he became his generous self and offered her a place to stay, a spot in the coven we were already under attack for being “ too” large, He wouldn’t reason about it though.

When we arrived back at the house she studied everything carefully with a caution about it too, The she stuck her nose in the air and her soft hazel eyes turned to a bulging red. She smelt Jacob who was making his way to the front door after meeting Alice, Bella and the others. When they came in we had to remove jasper from the room, We explained he was a friend, in fact Alice’s new lover and then we explained to the girls what had happened.

Bella:

It was strange coming in to the house to have a new sister, so different from us yet the same. She has bright fiery red hair like Victoria’s but more red streaks through it and  it suited her name perfectly, she was beautiful , she has a slender yet curvy body and an of course pale face that was bony. She still wasn’t nearly as beautiful as Rose though. Rose didn’t like her. I don’t know why though she seemed nice.

 

Alice:

I’d made my choice to take things slow with Jacob, Time wasn’t going anywhere anyway, I had my hand tightly gripped round his muscled arm and he had his huge hands perched on my white lap. Then that stupid scarlet came and began talking to Jacob, she twirled her hair and batted her sun-coloured eyes at him, she felt his muscles and then she did something she shouldn’t have... She KISSED HIM! He pulled away immediately which was a confidence-booster but It was time for her to leave, A huge wave of jealousy and the feeling of defensive came of me. I escorted her out but she wasn’t leaving. The Edward clutched my arm and pulled me left, she had thought about punching me and Edward had made sure I wasn’t going to be hit. But not fighting wasn’t an answer, She gripped my neck and world war 3 began ...................



© 2012 bethany cullen


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

thank you x

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Asb
interesting and quite gripping :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 16, 2012
Last Updated on February 16, 2012


Author

bethany cullen
bethany cullen

glasgow, ilovegod, United Kingdom



About
well i love, love , love the twilight books (like all you guys) i am on the vampire team ( i love edward !) but i don't hate jacob he is very nice looking in the films and a charator who suffers alot .. more..

Writing