Chapter 6 - The Accident and meeting Jenna

Chapter 6 - The Accident and meeting Jenna

A Chapter by Little Sparrow

 

Chapter 6

 

I went downstairs and headed to the laundry room. I washed his clothes in the washing machine. After washing, drying and putting it up in the clothes' line, I saw Susan passed by, carrying some grocery bags. So I walked towards her to offer some help. She gave me two bags, but I insisted that I can carry more, so she gave me another one.

 

While helping her the kitchen, she asked me, "Can I ask you a personal question, my dear?" I think she wouldn't ask too personal questions, so I agreed. "How come you and Kane didn't blood bonded yet?" I thought for an answer in a minute and I answered, "Well, I think Kane didn't come up with the idea yet." She shook her head and said, "Well, you have to think about it soon. You know, it's not good for mates not being blood bonded too long. When your mate is in trouble, you won't know because you don't have a connection. The same goes for Kane." I sighed. Yes, we have to be blood bonded soon. But I'm scared of what will it feel like.

 

After arranging the groceries in the cabinets, Susan and I went to the backyard of the house. We talked about the plants in the garden. All of the plants and flowers are healthy. So, we gathered some flowers for the dining table.

 

When we were heading back towards inside the house, a bright red sports car is approaching fast near us. I can't recognize the driver. It seams to be a woman. Then I think the driver has no plan on stopping, so I quickly pushed Susan aside. After that, I was hit by the car. Then I heard the car drove away. The next thing I know is Susan is shouting for help, and telling me to stay with them then I fell unconscious.

 

Then all I know is I am in a black empty room. I don't know where I am. I kept calling Kane's name, but I receive no response. I started to cry, thinking I would never see them anymore. Then, a staircase with a light appeared, seems like it came down from heaven. Then an angel appeared and said, "My child, we are giving you a second life. Live it to the fullest. We know you deserve second chance to find the ones who did all of these and to give justice to your new pack. Futhermore, beware, many things will happen. So, be strong and courageous, my child. But in everything you will do, always follow your heart. Now, go back and live". Then the angel disappeared and it became dark again. I closed my eyes, thinking to go back to Kane.

 

I opened my eyes and just woke up. My head is hurting so bad. Then, I recognized Kane, Kale, and Mark sitting beside my bed. I recognize that I am in the clinic and called Kane's name. Then Kane quickly came near me. "Thank God! Are you all right? Do you remember me? Does something hurt you?". I replied, "I am fine, although my head is aching a little, and I do remember all of you."

 

They all sighed in relief. Kale happily said, "It's good to know you woke up and to hear that you remember us. Anna said, you may not wake up anymore because it's only oxygen machine that gives you life. If you're lucky enough to wake up, she told Kane that you might have a little brain damage so you might not remember some things."

 

I inhaled deeply, thinking that this is my second life. I shall live it to the fullest and complete my mission. Then suddenly, I remembered Susan. I asked, "How's Susan? Is she fine? What happened to her?" Kane hushed me and said, "She is in the Alpha House now. Nicole's taking care of her. Susan doesn't have some serious injuries, just some few scratches, but she'll be alright."

 

Kane pressed the red button beside my bed. Then a nurse came in. She is tall like Nicole and have a curly brown hair. When she came near me, I recognized her silky dark skin and green eyes. Then she said, "You know, you're lucky you lived. I nearly tell Kane that you may not have chance to live. That's just what I thought. But sweetheart, you did it. You might have some important things to do here, so do it." Then Kale asked, "What does she need to do, Anna?" She shrugged, "I don't know. I just thought about that because she came back miraculously." Then Mark jokingly said, "Maybe, she came back because she needs to give our Alpha a pup." Then we all laughed.

 

We came back home after two days. Susan and Nicole greeted us with warm kisses and hugs. Susan hugged so tight that I can't breath. She whispered something to my ear, "Thank you child for what you have done. You risked your life to save mine. I thank you from the bottom of my heart." We are so happy that time. Nicole gave me a bracelet with a wolf charm, which has an engraved words, "A certified northern wolf." I thank Nicole for that.

 

While chatting with my new family, I saw Kale went to the kitchen. So, I followed him to thank him for supporting Kane and bringing me to the hospital. "It's nothing, really. Of course, I would support my brother". I replied, "I really mean it. Thanks." I kissed him on the cheek for a thank you gift but he hugged me so hard. Then we heard a group people gasping and realizing emotions of shocks. So I hurriedly went to the living room. But I still wonder what is Kale thinking?

 

When I got into the living room, I saw a tall, beautiful brunette. She is just an inch smaller than Kane and has a model figure. I can see that she dresses well and is very well-mannered. She is dressed with  beautiful strapless dress and high heeled-shoes. I'm nothing like her. I just wear simple jeans, shirts, shorts, and flip flops.

 

Kane lovingly called out my name, "Caitrin, come here". I went to Kane's position and he's talking to her. Kane told her, "Jenna, this is my mate, Caitrin". I looked to Jenna, who is like a big wall for me. She looks like shocked and in disbelief. "Caitrin, she is my childhood friend, Jenna Talakov." This is her, the one Nicole's telling me about. I can do this!

 

I reached out my hand to her, "Nice to meet you". But instead, she walked away and talked to others. Well, i guess she's not that well-mannered as I thought. Kane whispered, "Please just understand her. It's normal for her to be over-protective for herself because of what happened to their family." I just nodded. Susan shouted, "Well, I guess it's a grand day, so let's have a small party later.

 

 



© 2012 Little Sparrow


Author's Note

Little Sparrow
Please put reviews! :)) Thanks

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on August 31, 2012
Last Updated on August 31, 2012
Tags: werewolves, love, fantasy, fiction


Author

Little Sparrow
Little Sparrow

Madrid, Spain



About
Hello, my name is Abrianna. I was born in Madrid but I didn't grew up there. :)) I love to smile, sing, text, laugh, have a good time, and be with my loved ones. Most importantly, writing! I discover.. more..

Writing