Chapter Five ~ Lonely Past

Chapter Five ~ Lonely Past

A Chapter by Allison
"

Getting to know him.

"

~Albert's POV~

"'You better kill them'," I mocked his voice. I was simply sitting on a bridge I used to sit at, when I was alive. I always sat here. I stared off and thought of my short-lived years in this world. I was the bad boy of my school. Pulling fire alarms and fighting guys just to get a certain girl's attention were a few things I did. I was alone, but sometimes at this bridge the girl I liked would come quietly behind me and talk just a bit. I guessed, because she was shy. I later got angry at my parents and ran away from home. And while I was walking on the street, I saw a car speeding right at me. I tried to run, but I was hit and killed instantly. Today I still don't know who hit me, but I really want revenge.

Cut out of my thought, I heard from behind me, "Hello?"

I turn to see a blonde girl looking at me with her head tilted. "Hi," I said calmly.

"You look famili-ah, nevermind, you can't be him," she said, looking at me in wonder.

"Taking a walk?" I asked, trying to be nice.

"No, I come here everyday," she said, smiling and sitting down by me.

"Why?" I asked just for something to talk about.

"Hm..." she said, looking at the almost dark sky with some stars showing.

"Well?" I asked calmly.

"Do you really want to know?" she looked at me, smiling.

"Well, if you really don't want to tell, it's okay. Just I'm bored enough as it is," I said, smiling back, but quickly remembered my teeth and made a closed smile.

"Okay, well, I had a friend who always sat at this very spot, and I would always come to talk with him," she explained, looking back at the sky.

"What was his name?" I asked curious.

"His name was Albert, but he was hit by a car one day. So I come here to remember him," she said, looking sad now.

At this, I went wide-eyed. She's her. She's the girl I liked. "Um, what's your name?" I asked.

"Lydia, yours?"

"Mine's Albert."

"How weird, well, a name is a name. I think that's sort of a common name, also."

"Yeah, do you know who hit him?" I asked to see if she knew his name.

"Hm...he had some people he fought with at school. I knew he just wanted attention, because he fought over random stuff. Well, one of the people he fought with said something about getting revenge someday on Albert, because he broke his arm. I, also, heard him tell his friends that his older brother would hit him with his car for him. Once the news came on about it, it said they were arrested," she looked even more sad.

"He must have been pretty lonely," I said, thinking about myself and my stupidity.

"That's why I always came to talk with him here, because I wanted him to feel better," she said.

"Yeah, I bet he was happy to have someone to talk to who was nice to him."

"Yeah, well I got to go, Albert." she said, rising up from her position. "Bye," she said, waved, and walked away.

"Bye," I said calmly.

After that talk with Lydia, I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. She is probably alone now, because I got killed for a stupid reason.

Then I heard a yell in my head, "Get to work now! She's getting her true power!"

"Crap!" I said to myself and started to walk.


~Angel's POV~

"That was a fun festival!" I said to Dylan with a smile.

"Yeah, I guess," he said, staring at the slowly darkening sky.

I then heard footsteps coming close to us. Once the figure walked though the light, it was a young woman with long brown hair and a bright white shirt. Seeing her I just stood up and started walking toward her, and she looked at me with this kind smile.

"Angel, what are you doing?" Dylan called for me.

"Young Child, you are blessed with an amazing power. Now look at my eyes, please," she asked me kindly.

I looked into her lovely blue eyes and just stared into them as she told me to do. I felt like I was in a trance, but a good one. I completely fell blank and saw white through my eyes.


~Dylan's POV~

What is that woman doing? I thought. "Amazing power"? I looked at them and saw that Angel's eyes have turned completely white. "Wait, what are you doing to her?" I asked getting a bit worried. Then the woman slowly put two of her fingers to her forehead, and I couldn't believe it! Angel started to...evolve?! She bent back and her hair started to glitter. She looked in pain, but not fully awake. She grew wings...like angel wings. She's really an angel?! What's going on?!

"It is okay, boy, she is all right. I am not harming her," the woman assured me.

I looked at Angel now, and she was on her hands and knees. I walked over to them, "What or who are you?" I asked the woman.

"I am like her, but different. My name is Abigale."

"Okay, is-is she really an angel?" I asked, and to me it sounded like a completely stupid question.

"Yes, because of your protection, she can turn to her full form. You have her help from now on. I will not be able to help you, but I will give you two advice if I need to."

"Advice for what?" I asked, getting confused and thinking When am I not confused?!

"You will have to wait and see," she said, smiling and disappearing.

I stood there baffled. I looked at Angel who was a peaceful angel sleeping on the ground.



© 2013 Allison


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

351 Views
Added on November 23, 2009
Last Updated on September 25, 2013
Tags: angel, demon, God, satan, life, death, fear, panic, love, hate, fight, chosen, faith, one, boy, girl, sword, action, Christian, Christianity


Author

Allison
Allison

PA



Writing
The Lost The Lost

A Poem by Allison