chapter 1

chapter 1

A Chapter by Brenden


The humans were taken by surprise when the wolves began attacking. Attacks made by humans were pointless. Since werewolves were thought to be extinct they had no means of defending themselves. A silver bullet or sword to the heart was the only true was a human could take down a werewolf.


 


We werewolves have gotten allot stronger and smarter since the last great war. But so have the humans, yet even though they have advanced so much the stories have become folklore. The humans don't think we exist and only think that these are just wolves grouping together and attacking. I don't think they even know why we were attacking. They are such petty creatures. The last great war they were prepared and had silver in allot of their weapons, but now it’s really just jewelry for them. What a waste.


 


With all their intelligence and willpower they could have done so much more, but instead they just fought each other. They don't deserve this planet, and that is why I am going to take it from them.


 


With all there major cities and even smaller cities taken down I have ensured that they won’t be a problem in this war. I have entrusted the betas in my pack to look over the human storage facilities. Now we can focus on our main enemy.


 


I don't know how strong they have gotten, but I have great confidence that we can win. With the way things are right now, we have control and should expect the vampires to strike first. So we will be ready for them.


 


It’s been a few days and we haven't seen any sign of vampires. But luckily we know most of their bases reside around Japan, China, and Russia. We however control pretty much everything else, with the exceptions of a few areas in South America and Africa. Once the other creatures that humans believed myth caught wind that the vampires and we werewolves started claiming land from the humans they acted too.


 


I'm not too worried about them we are the most feared creatures, as well as the vampires. So I'm sure they don't want to get in the middle of this. They really pose no threat to us, yet most of us share the same food source. That may cause problems in the future but I’ll worry about that once we deal with the vamps.


 


We have waited to long for the Vamps to make a move, so we are going to make the first one. I know how they operate very well since I had fought in the last Great War with my father. Sadly though he dies but it wasn't in vain, he had taken Dracula with him. I am concerned with Alucard though. He most likely resides in Japan, m**********r loves islands.


 


We decided to attack China first. I have no clue what the humans called their cities, but I will be attacking a smaller one first. I haven't seen them in hundreds of years, so I would like to see what were up against first. The first outpost we see is small and I estimate that the population of the city wouldn't be able to feed more than 300 vamps. And from what I remember it took around four average vamps to take down one of my kin. We alphas though can handle about ten vamps at a time.


 


We will be attacking at midday when they are at their weakest. I hope to diminish them and greatly reduce their numbers by nightfall. I have three other alphas with me just in case things get out of hand. I however will not be fighting. I am going to be observing.


 


It’s time for the attack and my pack is storming the city. I gave the order to let around 100 live until sundown so we can truly test their new power. I found a good vantage point and can see the whole city. Honestly this seems too easy. They don't even seem to be putting up a fight. They almost seem human, yet the stench of vampires is all over the place.


 


It’s an ambush....


 


They knew we were coming but I don't understand how they could've fooled our noses. They are smarter I’ll give them that. But I guess we wait until sundown to see if they're stronger.




© 2019 Brenden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how you hook the reader and set your scene with combat werewolves and vampires are classic oppositions that always peak people's interests and I can't wait to see where you go with it.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

309 Views
1 Review
Added on February 19, 2016
Last Updated on December 12, 2019
Tags: wolf, war, werewolf, vampire