chapter 6

chapter 6

A Chapter by Brenden

I was right to trust the witches, they told me how they will transport me home. I am excited to see my mother again. They also gave me a few potions. They only told me that one will enhance anyone's powers, and all that is needed is a drop. but they said the other potions we were to find out for ourselves.


They said that these could help us turn the tide of the war, and some help us push away from a defeat. They had told me that it was witches who created werewolves, yet it was intended to be a curse, but it was seen more as a gift.


They get me prepared and bring me to the transfer circle to go home. They say some weird crap, then there is this big flash and a loud thunder sound. I appear dazed in the middle of my den. A bunch of kin surround me confused. I'm not surprised by this, I'd be a little freaked out too. After they realized it was me they told me I needed to go see alpha.


I get into the alphas area and I was expecting my mother, but instead there is another wolf in her spot. This enrages me, "where is she" I asked.  "I killed her" the alpha replies. I lost it. I immediately attacked him, he tried his best to put up a fight, but unfortunately for him I am a whole new bread of werewolf. While still in my human form I was able to rip the head off his body, then I continued to tear away at his body until all that was left was blood and a pile of flesh. In my human form I seem to have the strength of a transformed alpha. I am now the new alpha of all werewolves, and I haven't even shown my wolf form yet.


I get caught up to speed, and I hand over the potions to our more intelligent kin. I told them that one potion will increase our powers or strength, something like that, and the others were unknown but they are gifts from witches. These witches see themselves as the mother to werewolves.


We are losing this war right now but with the assists from the witches we can turn the tides of this war. We are giving the alphas the first dibs on the strength potion, and then our weakest kin will receive the rest, but our smartest kin will be trying to make more.


With each passing day we gain more and more land back from the vamps. It seems as though that the vamps found an allegiance with giants. But we have made a friend of our own aside from the witches, they are family, we now stand with trolls. They aren't smart or fast, but they are extremely tough and durable. Their skin is more durable then ours. But our intelligence with their muscle they will be our strongest ally.


We have been keeping contact with the witches, but they wont tell us about the other potions, but they Gave us more of the strength potion so that our kin get don't waste time trying to make more. We started giving it to the trolls, if they were strong then I don't know what word to use now. Average werewolf claws without the potion cant even break their skin. They have become practically invincible. It will take multiple vamps to even handle just one.


The issue at hand is going to be giants. I can handle giants just fine, but that's me. my kin cant handle giants alone, and we wont just be facing one at a time. I'll have to do what my father didn't. Fight along side our kin.



© 2016 Brenden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
Added on March 9, 2016
Last Updated on March 9, 2016
Tags: wolf, war, werewolf, vampire, witches, giants, trolls, magic