chapter 3

chapter 3

A Chapter by Brenden

As all the alphas move to defend our den, I went to my partner to ensure she is safe. I order one alpha to protect her at all costs. After he arrives I find a vantage point to assess the situation. There is a large number of vamps moving in. They aren't just regular vamps though, there seem to be about 25 masters, 40 lords, 86 mystic, and hundreds of average vampires. It seems the only one that didn't show is Alucard.


Even though Alucard isn't here I will have to intervene. As I jump into battle there attention seemed to be drawn to me. his won't be easy but it'll be fun. they try to horde me, sending multiple vamps at a time. but I am unlike any werewolf they have faced. I am at least three times stronger then any alpha.


As they all start attacking me I kept tearing through them. I start getting hoarded by the masters. They will be difficult but I won't die here. I am taking a beating but they still don't stand a chance. As the masters start falling the lords start attacking m as well. I had to retreat momentarily to heal. It won't take long I have an incredible healing rate. I was able to buy enough time to heal and get back into the fight. they seem to keep coming and coming. But I'm determined to send them running.


I hear my partner howling yet nothing from the alpha protecting her. I howl to summon some alphas at my side so that I may escape to get to her. As I am going multiple vamps latch onto me. they are tearing away at me, but I don't care she is the only thing I'm concerned about. I managed to kill the vamps on me and I got to thee den. I see the alpha I left to protect her dead. I turn to notice a single vamp. I asked who he was and how he could handle that alpha on his own.


"you don't know me?" he said with a chuckle.


"I am Vlad, a direct descendent of Dracula himself."


I let out a howl for help, But they couldn't make it in time. As I started howling his hand was holding my heart. Before I fell I decapitated him. I knew this wouldn't kill him but it will slow him down.


I wasn't able to survive that fight but my partner did and so did my pup. the alphas were able to get rid of Vlad's body. The rest of the vamps fled but hopefully Vlad won't survive.


I go to my most trusted alpha and make one final command


Prepare my son.



© 2016 Brenden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
Added on February 26, 2016
Last Updated on February 26, 2016
Tags: wolf