FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
chapter 7

chapter 7

A Chapter by Brenden

The Night of the red moon is close. That will be the day I face Alucard. The day vamps and werewolves are at there strongest. Many will die that day yet, before that day I wish to test my strength. I sent scouts out to find a large settlement of vamps. After they are found, I will take them all on with only a few alphas and trolls to jump in just in case.


I don't necessarily care who comes, I don't think I'll need help. I'm practically invincible. I still haven't even transformed yet, haven't needed too. I noticed all the other werewolves eager to see me transform, just as much as me. I'm stronger then any werewolf in my human form and I was able to take on three giants and five vamps at a time but that's not the peek of my abilities.


I just got word that they found a settlement of almost 2,000 vamps. I am so full of excitement I can't wait. I left immediately. As I get closer, I could smell the vamps. I stopped before the settlement and realized, I don't know how to transform. I had to stop and wait for the other werewolves, just to find out.


It took them awhile to get here. But when I told them my problem one of them started laughing, I punched his arm off. After that they all stood stiff. I ask again how to transform. They told me that they couldn't show me, and it would happen for the first time out of distress. After that its simple.



So then I lunged into the settlement and was immediately met with five master vampires. They barley put up a fight. I yelled for them all to come at once. And they did. They attacked from all directions. at first it was easy, but then for each vampire I killed five more jumped in. How have I not transformed yet. I can't heal as fast as they inflict new wounds. I fell to my knees and they still kept going. I started getting really hot, then my limbs started to ac. I could feel them growing at an extreme rate. They all started backing up. All my wounds disappeared, and with one swing I decimated twenty  vamps. I don't think I'll need help. I've never been this angry, I can't even see who I'm attacking at this point but I can feel the blood and bodies with each swing. I lost all control.


I came to back at the den. "what happened?" I ask. They said when the screaming stopped they rushed in. I killed three of our own before they left and waited for me to calm down. The vamps don't stand a chance, but I need to be more careful not to attack our own kin.


They started telling me that I have surpassed my father, and that I wont need help to take down Alucard. But it better be a good fight, don't want to win to quick where is the fun in that.


We have discovered that one potion gives invisibility for three hours,  and another increases speed tremendously. Maybe now my kin can keep up with me. Well we have time to kick back and relax. Neither side is going to make any moves until the red moon. So we have a week to kill until then.



© 2016 Brenden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
Added on March 12, 2016
Last Updated on March 12, 2016
Tags: wolf, werewolf, war, vampire, red moon, transformation