chapter 4

chapter 4

A Chapter by Brenden

With my partner gone I take command as alpha female. My child is just a pup but is destined for greatness. we just need to defend as much territory as we can. We can't make any attacks or take any territory yet. None of us have the strategic mind my partner had. His plans were in depth and confusing to even our smartest kin. I can only hope my pup is at least half the wolf he was.


In about a month the alpha my partner entrusted will be leaving with my pup, to prepare him for what needs to be done. with each passing day he seems to be advancing faster then any of the others have..


With the day here for my pup to set out to train, I can only hope the vampires don't find him before he is ready. I give him one last hug and turn to the alpha entrusted to him. I tell him to protect him with his life, for his life is more valuable then yours ever could be.


With my son gone I turn my attention towards the kingdom. We can't control everything we have without my partner here. We suffered allot of losses that day but we also lost out strongest and smartest wolf. With each passing day we lose more and more land to the vamps.


I have ordered a retreat. We can only control North America for now. I had to ask a few kin to venture to south America to see if any other creatures would aid us in the war. I'm sure some of them would prefer us to the vamps... I hope.


It's been a few weeks and no word from our scouts from south America. I can only expect the worst. it seems we are alone in this. And if my son isn't ready in time I fear we may lose this war entirely.


With each passing day the stress grows greater and the pain of loss doesn't seem to let up. The other alphas have started to notice this weakness and its only a matter of time before I am challenged.


The day has come. I am confronted by the next highest ranking alpha. He gives me the option all alphas get. Stand my ground, or run. I will not back down I have to much pride and nothing left to lose. With a sneer he agrees as he lunges at me going directly for my heart. I am able to dodge him and I throw a punch at his chest. he let it hit, but it did practically nothing, I've become to weak. A look of defeat overtakes my face as he rips my heart out and I drop to the floor.



© 2016 Brenden


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on February 29, 2016
Last Updated on February 29, 2016